Purva Atmosphere, a brand new high-rise residential property by the Purva builders, is a residential apartment project like never seen before.
Purva Atmosphere conceptualizes the “World Home Collection” idea that encompasses a smooth blend of nature and technology for its very basic structure and design.
These luxurious apartments will feature a 40 feet Air Filtration Tower which would hold the capacity to purify the air of up to 3 km radius around the premises. It also will have expansive, wide-spread, beautifully landscaped gardens all around that will always keep you and your loved ones in connection with nature.
Purva builders are one of the pioneers of providing the community-living experience to the people of Bengaluru. Even with this project, they are dedicated to offering an unparalleled living experience to the community of Kanakapura Road with its brilliant architecture.
The range of amenities one can indulge in and enjoy at Purva Atmosphere include a fully equipped clubhouse, health center, gymnasium, swimming pool, recreation rooms, landscaped gardens, outdoor sports courts, children’s play area, party hall, and much more. Purva Atmosphere also takes good care of your security with its 24×7, highly meticulous security system.
Purva Atmosphere: Hegde Nagar, Thanisandra Road, Bengaluru
1. Project’s Total Land Area: 13 Acres
2. Total Number of Units: 939
3.Unit Size Variants: 2,3 and 4 BHK
4. Towers and Blocks: 3 Towers configured as 3B + G + 33,34 Floors
5. Possession Offered: March 2024 Onwards
Advantages of Locality
Upsides of the Purva Atmosphere
1. The first-ever apartments in Bengaluru on the concept of the World Home Collection.
2. Tastefully located right on Thanisandra Road, with easy accessibility and proximity to Hebbal as well as multiple IT parks, business centers, and workplaces of many Bengalureans.
3. A rapidly growing area. Multiple existing community living residences as well as other establishments providing access to day-to-day needs are in close proximity to the project.
4. The Thanisandra area is also of great value proposition in terms of personal as well as investment purposes due to the strategic location.
5. Purva brand name and reliability is offered in quick-growing area at competitive prices even for luxurious, premium living standards.
Downsides of the Purva Atmosphere
1. A lot of construction still undergoing in close proximity to the project due to which though civic amenities are available, they are not as developed as in the CBD area of Bengaluru.
2. Severe traffic blocking and infamous Bengaluru traffic jams could be encountered during peak hours while accessing various other parts of the city.
Purva Atmosphere – Unit Type, Size in Sq. Feet & Price
|Unit Type||Unit Size (Sq. Ft.)||Tentative Approximate All Inclusive-Price|
|1276||Rs. 1.05 Crore and upwards|
|2 BHK||1444||Rs. 1.20 Crore and upwards|
|3 BHK||1680||Rs. 1.4 Crore and upwards|
|3 BHK||1989||Rs. 1.7 Crore and upwards|
|3 BHK||2241||Rs. 1.9 Crore and upwards|
|4 BHK||2420||Rs. 2.1 Crore and upwards|
|Tentative Approximate All-Inclusive Prices comprise-
Basic Price, GST, Car Parking Charges, Legal Charges, Club House Charges, Maintenance Deposit, BWSSB, BESCOM charges.
Prices are not inclusive of preferred Location Charges
Franking Charges, Stamp duty & Property Registration Charges Extra as per Govt Norms.
Purva Atmosphere External Amenities
1. Swimming pool
2. Indoor Games Room
4. Dance Studio
5. Activity Studio
6. Kids Play Area
7. Party hall
8. State-of-the-art securities
9. Jogging Track
10. Fully equipped clubhouse
11. Retail Spaces
12. Landscaped Gardens
13. Recreation Areas
14. Fully equipped clubhouse
15. Table Tennis Court
16. Spa and Sauna
17. Basketball Court
Purva Atmosphere Internal Amenities
1. RCC framed building
2. Concrete Solid Block Masonry (Int & Ext) – 200MM Exterior walls, 100MM Interior walls.
1. Classic marble flooring in the Foyer, Living, Dining, Corridors, and all Bedrooms.
2. Anti-skid Ceramic Tiles in Balconies.
1. Main Doors will be of 8 feet high opening; with a pre-molded flush shutter, frame in wood polished on both sides.
2. All external doors will be of 7 feet high opening with wooden frames and flush shutters.
3. All External Doors and Windows will have UPVC frames and sliding shutters.
Plumbing and Sanitary
1. All Toilets are equipped with EWCs and Chrome Plated Fittings.
2. The tap fittings will be chrome plated with a shower mixer.
3. Counters will be made in granite with a ceramic washbasin in the master washroom.
4. Pedestal Wash Basins in Other Toilets.
5. Rainwater harvesting drain pipes included.
1. Lifts of suitable size in every block.
2. Passenger as well as service lifts in every block.
3. 24×7 security with intercom facility.
1. Grid Power from BESCOM for each unit.
2. Premium quality modular switch fittings.
3. Copper electrical wiring via concealed conduits.
4. 100% Power backup for elevators, common areas & pumps.
Purva Atmosphere Master Plan
Purva Atmosphere Location Map
Purva Atmosphere – Address and Google Map
Address:Survey No: 86/1, 86/4, 95/1, 95/2, 95/3, Thanisandra Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560077
Email : [email protected]
Purva Atmosphere Image Gallery
Purva Atmosphere Video Gallery
Purva Atmosphere FAQs
1.What is the price of 3 BHK in the Purva Atmosphere?
A 3 BHK unit price starts from 1.04 Crore Rupees and upwards (all-inclusive) in the Purva Atmosphere project.
2.Where is the Purva Atmosphere located in Bengaluru?
The project is located at Thanisandra Road, North Bengaluru. A prominent landmark near the project is Manyata Tech Park.
About the Builder – Puravankara
Since its inception in 1975, Puravankara has believed that there is only one mantra for success: Quality. This credo combined with uncompromising values, customer-centricity, robust engineering, and transparency in business operations, has placed it among the ‘most preferred’ real estate brands in both residential and commercial segments.
The Company has grown from strength to strength, having successfully completed 36 residential/commercial projects spanning 7.80 million square feet. Currently, it has 29 million square feet of projects under development, with an additional 88 million square feet in projected development over the next 7-10 years. An ISO 9001 certification by DNV in 1998 and a DA2+ rating by CRISIL are testament to Puravankara reputation as a real estate developer of the highest quality and reliability standards.
The Group commenced operations in Mumbai and has established significant presence in the metropolitan cities of Bengaluru, Kochi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Mysore and overseas in Dubai, Colombo and Saudi-Arabia. Explore other projects from Puravankara like Purva Waves, Purva 270, Purva Whitehall, Purva Palm Beach, Purva Sunflower, Puravankara Sammys Dreamland & Puravankara Sound of Water.
The Purva group has already successfully completed and delivered 37 projects, has 11 ongoing projects, and even has 3 upcoming projects in the pipeline.