The real estate sector is one of the most globally recognized sectors. It is the land along with any permanent improvements attached to the land, whether natural or man-made—including water, trees, minerals, buildings, homes, fences, and bridges. It has four sub-sectors –
- Hospitality, and
The growth of this sector is well complemented by the growth in the corporate environment and the demand for office space as well as urban and semi-urban accommodations.
Top Builders In India
India is home to almost 245,000 capitalists, according to the latest report, and the number is assumed to touch 372,000 by 2022. With respect to the city, Mumbai is the most favored city of residence for real estate capitalists with the city being home to 35 of them. Next on the list is Delhi (22), followed by Bengaluru (21) and Pune which is home to 5 of the richest 100 realtors.
Here's a list of the top 10 builders in India-
1. Lodha Group, Mumbai
- 41 years of experience
- Total projects: 279
- Net worth (crore): 27,150
- Project types: Residential, commercial, retail, and industrial park
2. Sobha Limited, Bangalore
- 27 years of experience
- Total projects: 164
- Net worth: USD 27 billion
- Project types: Contractual and residential projects encompassing villas, row houses, plotted development, presidential apartments, luxury, and super luxury apartments.
3. Godrej Properties, Mumbai
- 31 Years of Experience
- Total Projects: 143
- Net current asset (crores): Rs. 7831.60
4. Mahindra Lifespace
- 27 years of experience
- Total projects: 106
- Net worth: USD 20.7 billion
- Project types: Residential development
5. Kalpataru Group
- 52 years of experience
- Total projects: 142
- Net worth: USD 1.24 billion
- Project types: Premium residential towers, gated communities, townships, and office spaces.
6. Oberoi Realty, Mumbai
- 41 years of experience
- Total projects: 5
- Net worth: Rs 10,980 crore
- Project types: Residential, commercial, retail, social infrastructure, and hospitality.
7. Hiranandani, Mumbai
- 43 years of experience
- Net worth: Rs 7880 crore each
- Project types: Residential, commercial, health care, educational institution, and hospitality.
8. DLF Limited, New Delhi
- 75 years of experience
- Net worth: Rs 17,690 crore
- Project types: Residential, commercial, and retail.
9. Embassy Group, Bengaluru
- 28 years of experience
- Net worth: USD 2.2 billion
- Project types: Residential projects, Retail, Hospitality, Services, Educational and Industrial Warehouse spaces
10. Brigade Enterprises Ltd.
- 35 years of experience
- Net worth (crore): INR 4268
- Project types: Property development, property management services, hospitality, and education.
Top Builders In India: Top 10
|Builders’ Group||Experience (yrs)||Net Worth||Projects|
|Lodha Group, Mumbai||41||INR 27,150 crore||279 projects, including, residential, commercial, retail, and industrial park|
|Sobha Limited, Bangalore||27||USD 27 billion||164, including contractual and residential projects encompassing villas, row houses, plotted development, presidential apartments, luxury, and super luxury apartments|
|Godrej Properties, Mumbai||31||INR 7831 crores||143|
|Mahindra Lifespace||27||USD 20.7 billion||106 residential development|
|Kalpataru Group||52||USD 1.24 billion||142, including premium residential towers, gated communities, townships, and office spaces.|
|Oberoi Realty, Mumbai||41||INR 10,980 crore||Residential, commercial, retail, social infrastructure, and hospitality.|
|Hiranandani, Mumbai||43||INR 7,880 crore||Residential, commercial, health care, educational institution, and hospitality.|
|DLF Limited, New Delhi||75||INR 17,690 crore||Residential, commercial, and retail.|
|Embassy Group, Bengaluru||28||USD 2.2 billion||Residential projects, Retail, Hospitality, Services, Educational and Industrial Warehouse spaces|
|Brigade Enterprises Ltd.||35||INR 4,268 crore||Property development, property management services, hospitality, and education.|
Attractive Opportunities For Top Builders In India
- The real estate sector in India is forecast to reach US $ 650 billion, which represents 13% of the GDP of India by 2025.
- Increasing requirement of space in education, healthcare, e-commerce, and logistics.
- There is a surge in private investment, which is driven by increasing transparency and return.
The Road Ahead
The growing flow of FDI in Indian real estate is encouraging increased transparency. Builders, to attract funding, have revamped their accounting and management systems to meet due diligence standards. Indian real estate is expected to attract a substantial amount of FDI in the next two years with a USD 8 billion capital infusion by FY22.
FAQs:Top Builders In India: An Insight In Real Estate
1. Who is the No 1 builder in India ?
2. Who are the top 10 home builders in India ?
3. Who is the richest builder in India ?
4. What is the best way to invest in real estate ?
For people who love great sound effects while watching movies or playing games,...
Today, when we go out for appliance shopping, we are bombarded with options....
Television has become an indispensable part of our lives. We rely on it...
A mixer grinder is a versatile appliance that is a must in an...