When one says Whitefield, one thinks of those large IT parks, commercial complexes, and tall residential skyscrapers. Whitefield, over the years, has grown into one of the most important business hubs of the country, and because Whitefield grew on the commercial front, it blossomed on the residential front too. It is these factors that continue to attract real estate and business investors to Whitefield from all over the world. And, it is this reason Whitefield continues to grow as the investment hotspot of India.
Incor Carmel Heights is one of those affluent residential projects situated in the Whitefield region of Bangalore. The developer of the project is INCOR builders, one of the most reputed construction and real estate development companies in India.
The project covers a landmass of around 4.5 acres and offers about 70% open space to its residents. Incor Carmel Heights features three towers – 18 floors + 2 basement floors and ground floor, 400 units in the variants of 2 BHK, 3 BHK, and 4 BHK. The possession begins in Oct 2022.
Benefits of Investing or Buying a Property at Incor Carmel Heights Whitefield Locality
Whitefield is growing at an unprecedented pace. Right from excellent connectivity, lavish urban sprawl, an exciting and hectic social life, to workplaces near to the home, Whitefield has got everything that an urban Bangalorean may ever expect. Here are the benefits of buying a home and staying in Whitefield.
Presence of Multinational Companies
Companies located in the Whitefield region include Tata Consultancy Services, Manhattan Associates Inc., SAP Labs India, Infineon Technologies, IBM Global Services, Genisys Group, Nova Nordisk, Mindtree Limited, and many others. As an employee of these companies and several others situated in Whitefield, you save a lot of time travelling to your workplace.
Whitefield offers an exciting social life. It has a lot of colleges, hospitals, recreation centers, malls, hotels, restaurants, and schools. These factors make it the ideal residential and commercial investment destination of India.
Whitefield is very well-connected with every prominent region of Bangalore. It connects you with Bangalore via the Varthur Road and the Whitefield Road. These roads are essential arterial roads that pass through developing areas such as Mahadevapura and Marathahali.
Besides, Whitefield has a fully-functional railway station. The railway station is situated near the Bangalore Chennai highway. It makes your life even simpler and convenient. So, you don’t have to go to the central railway station to board your train. Also, Whitefield enjoys excellent metro connectivity.
Quick Real Estate Appreciation
Honestly, buying a home in Whitefield requires you to have a high budget – higher than all the other locations in Bangalore. But, the area continues to experience a very high rate of real estate appreciation.
Factors such as the presence of multinational companies, ever-growing social infrastructure, and excellent connectivity constitute the real estate prominence of Whitefield as compared to other regions in and around Bangalore. So, if you’ve got a slightly higher budget, you may be one of the luckiest people in Bangalore!
Amenities at the Incor Carmel Heights
|Badminton Court||Tennis Court||Aromatic Sensory Garden||Open Air Gymnasium|
|Yoga Deck||Water body and Fountain||Jogging Track||Reflexology Park|
|Yoga and Aerobics Hall||Health Club||Jacuzzi and Sauna||Children’s Play Area|
|Multipurpose Hall||Amphitheater||Snooker and Carrom||Swimming Pool and Toddler’s Pool|
|Senior Citizen Area||Cascading Water Feature Wall||Waiting Lounge in Every Block||Barbecue Grill|
|Table Tennis||Amphitheater||Half Basketball Court||Cricket Practice Net|
Incor Carmel Heights – Distance from Prominent Places in Bangalore
|Kempegowda International Airport||37.8 Km|
|Nearest Ring Road||20.5 Km|
|Nearest Metro Station||25.1 Km|
|Railway Station||23.2 Km|
|MG Road||18.1 Km|
Incor Carmel Heights – Nearby Hospitals
|Svastha Hospital||Columbia Asia Hospital Whitefield||Sai Baba Hospital|
|Aayug Multispeciality Hospital||Sri Sathya Sai Super Speciality Hospital||Sri Sathya Sai Baba Hospital|
|Narayana Multispeciality Hospital||Brookefield Hospital||Manipal Hospital Whitefield|
Incor Carmel Heights – Nearby School
|The Bangalore School||St. Joseph’s Convent School|
|St. Joseph’s School Kannada||Gandhipura Higher Primary School|
|Bimal Maruti Driving School||Sunstone Business School|
|Maple Bear Canadian School||Vijayanagar Lower Primary School|
|The Guidance School||Primary School|
Incor Carmel Heights – Unit Type, Size in Sq. Feet and Price
|Unit Type||Unit Size||Basic Price||Approximate All Inclusive Price|
|3.5 BHK||2216 square feet||INR 1.44 crore||INR 1.66 crore onwards|
|3 BHK||1675 square feet||INR 1.07 crore||INR 1.23 crore onwards|
|2.5 BHK||1447 square feet||INR 92 lacs||INR 1.06 crore onwards|
|2 BHK||1352 square feet||INR 86 lacs||INR 99.9 crore onwards|
The above prices include the following.
- Basic price
- Club house charges
- Maintenance deposit
- Car parking charges
- BWSSB & BESCOM charges
- Legal charges
The above price excludes the following.
- Franking charges
- Stamp duty and property registration charges as per government norms
- Preferred location charges
Incor Carmel Heights pecifications
1. RCC shear wall framed structure
2. Zone 2 wind and earthquake resistant
1. Asian Paints acrylic emulsion or a similar quality paint over smooth putty finished surfaces for the internal walls/ ceiling.
2. Asian Paints or a similar quality weather proof cement/ textured paint
3. Asian Paints or similar quality enamel paint on all the MS railings.
1. Granite flooring and Lobby wall cladding with Granite / Vitrified tiles
2. Double heighted and graceful entrance lobby
1. Superior quality anti-skid ceramic floor tiles in the kitchen utility area and bathroom.
2. Superior quality vitrified tiles in the living, dining, drawing, bedrooms, kitchens, corridors, and the common areas
1. For the balconies, the project offers UPVC framed glazed sliding/opening French door with toughened glass.
2. Superior quality paint finished wooden door frame and membrane-pressed or flush shutters.
1. Superior quality SS hardware
2. Superior quality wooden door frame and polished flush shutters
1. False ceiling with grid panels in the bathrooms
2. ROCA or similar quality ceramic ware
3. Grohe or similar quality CP fittings in all the bathrooms
1. Geyser provision in all the bathrooms
2. Sufficient number of power outlets, and light points
3. Lightning arrester for aviation lamp, and the tower
4. DBs with MCB and ELCB of a high quality in every apartment for from the viewpoint of safety.
5. Split AC installation provision in the bedrooms and the living rooms
6. Superior quality PVC insulated copper wires
7. Legrand or similar quality modular switches
|Telephone/ Internet Connections|
1. Telephone point in the living and the drawing room
2. DTH provision from Tata Sky/ Airtel on a subscription basis
3. TV outlets in the master bedroom, drawing, and the living area
4. Wi-Fi facility from Airtel/ BEAM, etc. on a subscription basis
1. High speed automatic passenger lift and one high speed automatic service lift of Schindler or similar quality
2. Lifts with rescue device and V3F for energy efficiency.
3. Granite/ vitrified tile cladding in the lift lobby area
1. Inverted-supported common area lighting for an uninterrupted power supply
2. 100 percent generator power backup with an acoustic enclosure
3. AMF for apartments, pumps, common area lighting, and lifts.
1. Portable fire extinguishers in the common areas
2. Alarm System and Public Address System for fire detection
3. Fire Pumps and Fire Water Tank located at the terrace level and the basement.
4. Automatic sprinkler system at the lobby, apartments, and the basement.
|Sewage Treatment Plant|
1. Facility of a sufficiently large sewage treatment plant
2. The treated water will be used gardening, landscaping, and WC flushing
|Water Treatment Plant||Water meter provision in every apartment|
1. Sufficiently large parking space
2. Signage and equipment placed at places that will foster parking ease
|Landscaping||Elegant landscaped gardens with eco-friendly planters|
|Terraces||Water proofing and weather protection for all the terraces|
|Green Initiatives||Rainwater harvesting provision to recharge the ground water levels|
|Security and Building Management System (BMC)|
1. CCTV camera at all the vantage points
2. Panic button and intercom in the lifts that are connected to the security room
3. Centralized water and electricity billing under BMS
4. 24/7 security and surveillance systems
Incor Carmel Heights Master Plan
Incor Carmel Heights Location
Incor Carmel Heights FAQs:
1. What is the total area of Incor Carmel Heights?
2. When will the possession for Incor Carmel Heights begin?
3. What are the unit variants available at Incor Carmel Heights?
|Unit Type||Unit Size|
|3.5 BHK||2216 square feet|
|3 BHK||1675 square feet|
|2.5 BHK||1447 square feet|
|2 BHK||1352 square feet|
4. What are the various security features at Incor Carmel Heights?
5. How far are the Whitefield, and Electronic City from Incor Carmel Heights.
6. How far is the Kempegowda International Airport from Incor Carmel Heights?
7. What are the various recreational amenities at Incor Carmel Heights?
8. What is the approximate all inclusive price of a 3.5 BHK flat at Incor Carmel Heights?
9. What are the location advantages of investing at Incor Carmel Heights?
10. Which are the schools near Incor Carmel Heights?
About the Builder – INCOR
INCOR was found in 2006 by two experienced and successful IT software business entrepreneurs. The enterprise was a result of the vast and diverse range of opportunities in the real estate sector of India. The company partnered with Property and Building Corporation (PBC) and Electra Real Estate (ERE) to leverage the real estate opportunities and formed PBEL Property Development (India), Pvt Ltd.
PBEL operates across the real estate and construction space of Hyderabad and Chennai. The company continues to contribute to the infrastructural growth and development of Hyderabad, Chennai, and Bangalore. INCOR works aims at creating delight and a win-win situation for all the stakeholders involved across all of its projects.
In simple words, the project is worth the investment. There are two reasons. First, the project is situated in Whitefield, and the second one is the reputation of the Incor group!