Candeur Developers and Builders have developed a residential project in Gachibowli, Hyderabad called Candeur Crescent Apartment. It is built across 5.5 acres and has a total of 1230 units of spacious 3BHK homes.
Candeur Crescent Apartments has 5 buildings that are beautifully crafted with world-class facilities. According to the area plan, the units’ size will range from 1601 to 2656 sq. ft. This residential project promises convenient living and a coveted lifestyle with facilities such as Gymnasium, Children’s Play Area, and Swimming Pool. There’s a Squash Court, Aerobics Room, Football Field, Badminton Court, and a Basketball Court for sports enthusiasts. Other than that, there are areas for barbecues, conferences, and even ATMs for the convenience of the residents.
The project is located at the heart of Gachibowli, Serilingampally, Hyderabad. It is well-connected to the other parts of the city. It is also surrounded by movie theatres, shopping malls, and hospitals. Also, the residential project has 24/7 meticulously planned security with state-of-the-art equipment. Candeur Crescent is approved by RERA and will be ready for possession in Dec 2025 and the RERA ID of the project is P02500004515.
Candeur Crescent Location: Gachibowli, Serilingampally, Hyderabad
Project’s Total Land Area: 5.5 Acres
Total Number of Units: 1230
Unit Variants: 3 BHK
Towers and Blocks: 5 Blocks
Possession Time: Dec 2025 Onwards
1601 sq ft.
2656 sq ft.
Candeur Crescent Apartments Location Address on Google Maps
Recreational Amenities at Candeur Crescent Apartments
Candeur Crescent Apartments Location: Gachibowli, Serilingampally, Hyderabad Pricing
Approx. All-Inclusive Price
1601 sq ft.
2656 sq ft.
Tentative Approximate All-Inclusive Prices comprise-
Basic Unit Cost, Car Parking Charges, GST, Club House Charges, Legal Charges
Maintenance Deposit, BWSSB & BESCOM Charges
Prices are not inclusive of preferred Location Charges
Franking Charges, Stamp duty, and Property Registration Charge Extra per the Govt Norms.
Candeur Crescent Apartments Master Plan
Candeur Crescent Apartments Video
Candeur Crescent Apartments Image Gallery
Highlights of the Project:
- The Kanchi-Gachibowli Road, ISB Road and Tellapur Road around the project enhance the project’s connectivity.
- There are other developing properties around the project, such as Akriti Housing, Alekhya Homes, and Fortune Green homes.
- The distance between Gachibowli and the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is around 30 km.
- CCTV installations have helped reduce encroachments in Gachibowli
- There’s less traffic from Gachibowli junction to Botanical Garden due to the Kothaguda flyover
- Hafizpet Railway Station around 6 km away and Hyderabad Deccan Railway Station 17 km away
- There are several hospitals around Candeur Crescent such as AIG, Himagiri, Sunshine and Care Hospital and more.
- A lot of renowned schools such as Pioneer World School, Goldcrest, Prerana Waldorf, and Chirec International are in close proximity to the project
- The Nehru Outer Ring Road connects Gachibowli to other parts of the city
- Atrium Mall, Sarath City Capital Mall, and Preston Prime Mall are located nearby
Cons of the Project:
- During monsoons the area is prone to waterlogging, which lead to massive traffic jams at Indira Nagar and Gachibowli
- Residents of the area depend on expensive water tankers due to irregular supply
- Residents of the area are concerned about the piling of garbage at multiple places
- Lacks direct metro connectivity
- Prone to rain-related power failures, forcing societies to run on expensive diesel generators