In Bangalore, you will hardly find someone who wouldn’t want to own a home and stay in Whitefield! Whitefield, one of the most prominent residential and commercial locations in Bangalore, is home to a lot of high profile residential projects and offices of several multinational enterprises. Hence, staying in this high profile location is a dream come true for many who’ve got the financial muscle to invest.
Brigade Woods ITPL Whitefield is a low-rise residential apartment project that comprises elegant and spacious homes, a massive open space, and the latest amenities to simplify and enhance the lifestyle of its residents. The plan covers 6.3 acres, 333 units in the variants of 1 BHK, 2 BHK, and 3 BHK, and 17 towers of 4 floors each, excluding the ground floor. The possession of the project begins in 2021. The RERA number of the project is PRM/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/180611/001895.
Benefits of Investing or Buying a Property at Brigade Woods ITPL Whitefield Locality
As one of the fastest-developing real estate investment hotspots of Bangalore, Whitefield brings several benefits to the investor’s table. Right from connectivity, urban sprawl, a bustling social life, to workplaces near to the home, Whitefield has got everything in the place for every resident of the Garden City. Here are some of the benefits of investing in Whitefield.
Whitefield residents enjoy the best and the most exciting social life. Whitefield continues to grow on the social front that includes the development of colleges, hospitals, recreation centers, malls, hotels, restaurants, schools, etc. So, you don’t have to worry about anything while staying in Whitefield.
Whitefield is very well-connected with every prime locality of Bangalore. For instance, it connects well with Bangalore via the Varthur Road and the Whitefield Road. The roads pass through the other prime locations of Bangalore including Mahadevapura, and Marathahali.
Besides, you don’t have to travel to the Bangalore central railway station to board your train. Whitefield has a fully-functional railway station situated near the Bangalore Chennai highway, which makes your life even simpler and convenient.
Quick Real Estate Appreciation
Buying a home in Whitefield is an expensive affair. But, the area continues to experience a very high rate of real estate appreciation. The presence of multinational companies, ever-growing social infrastructure, and above all, excellent connectivity with other regions and major highways in and around Bangalore, contribute to the real estate appreciation in the area. So, without a doubt, making a real estate investment in Whitefield signifies investment and financial prudence.
Presence of Multinational Companies
Some of the largest companies in the world have their offices in Whitefield. It includes Tata Consultancy Services, Manhattan Associates Inc., SAP Labs India, Infineon Technologies, IBM Global Services, Genisys Group, Nova Nordisk, Mindtree Limited, and many others. So, if you work in any of these companies, you save a lot of time traveling to your workplace. Even if you don’t, Whitefield’s excellent connectivity simplifies commuting to your workplaces in many other regions of Bangalore.
Amenities at the Brigade Woods ITPL Whitefield
|Indoor Kids Playing Area||Indoor Badminton Court||Table Tennis Room|
|Sandpit Area for Kids||Party Lawn||Tennis Court|
|Pavilions with Seating||Open Lawn||Multi-Purpose Open Area|
|Swimming Pool||Terrace Party Area||Open Air Theater|
|Board and Card Games Area||Snooker Room||Multi-Purpose with Pantry Space|
|Rainwater Harvesting Pond||Basketball Court||Entrance Cascade Wall with a Rock Feature|
Brigade Woods ITPL Whitefield – Distance from Prominent Places in Bangalore
|Nearest Metro Station||16.9 Km|
|Nearest Ring Road||17.8 Km|
|Railway Station||23.7 Km|
|MG Road||18.1 Km|
|Kempegowda International Airport||51 Km|
Brigade Woods ITPL Whitefield – Nearby Hospitals
- Mathru Hospital
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital
- Queen’s Hospital
- Columbia Asia Hospital Sarjapur Road
- Hamilton Bailey Hospital
Brigade Woods ITPL Whitefield – Nearby School
- VIBGYOR High School
- Wise School of Knowledge
- Euro Kids
- Bachpan Play School
- VIBGYOR High School, Haralur
Brigade Woods ITPL Whitefield – Nearby Offices
- Larsen & Toubro
- Brigade Tech Park
- GR Tech Park
- Brigade Bhulwalka Icon
Brigade Woods ITPL Whitefield – Nearby Malls and Entertainment Centers
- Inorbit Mall
- Phoenix Market City
- Park Square Mall
- Forum Value Mall
Brigade Woods ITPL Whitefield – Unit Type, Size in Sq. Feet and Price
|Unit Type||Unit Size||Basic Price||Approximate All Inclusive Price|
|3 BHK||1768 square feet||INR 1.11 crore||INR 1.39 crore onwards|
|3 BHK||1763 square feet||INR 1.10 crore||INR 1.38 crore onwards|
|3 BHK||1762 square feet||INR 1.10 crore||INR 1.38 crore onwards|
|3 BHK||1741 square feet||INR 1.09 crore||INR 1.36 crore onwards|
|3 BHK||1695 square feet||INR 1.06 crore||INR 1.33 crore onwards|
|2 BHK||1397 square feet||INR 90.6 crore||INR 1.13 crore onwards|
|1 BHK||622 square feet||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
The above prices include the following.
- Basic price
- Club house charges
- Maintenance deposit
- Car parking charges
- BWSSB & BESCOM charges
- Legal charges
The above price excludes the following.
- Franking charges
- Stamp duty and property registration charges as per government norms
- Preferred location charges
Brigade Woods ITPL Whitefield pecifications
1. MS door frame with steel shutter for the shaft door
2. UPVC/ aluminium with bug screen 3 track doors for the balcony
3. Pre-engineered frames/ pre-engineered shutter and painted doors for toilet doors
4. Anodized aluminium/UPVC (wherever applicable) for the utility door
5. Teak wood /hard wood frame with designer shutter for the main entry door
6. Pre-engineered frames or pre-engineered shutters for the bedroom doors.
1. Kohler/ Grohe/ Jaguar or similar quality CP fittings.
2. Overhead shower + telephonic hand shower
3. Glass partition in MBR toilet
4. Kohler/ Hindware/ Duravit/ Roca/ American standard or similar quality accessories
5. Soap tray, robe hook, toilet paper holder, towel rod of Jaquar/ Grohe or of a similar quality.
6. Roca/ Duravit/ Kohler/ American standard. or of a similar quality above the granite counter
7. Calcium silicate boards/Sintex board false ceiling
8. Roca/ Duravit/ Kohler/ American standard or a similar quality wall mounted EWC.
1. Large-sized vitrified tiles in the utility area
2. Large-sized vitrified tiles in the kitchen area
3. Ceramic tiles flooring for the master bedroom toilet and other toilets
4. Polished granite counter for the washbasin
5. Vitrified tiles of 1000MM X 1000MM for the living and the dining rooms
6. Laminate wooden flooring or optional vitrified tiles for the master bedroom and other bedrooms
7. Outdoor patio and planter in matt-finished vitrified tiles for the balcony or deck.
1. Provision for modular kitchen
2. Plumbing and electrical point provision for refrigerator, water purifier, washing machine, microwave, and dish washer
3. Provision for sink in the kitchen area
4. Hot and cold mixer with long body bib cock
1. 7 kW for the 3.5 bedroom apartment
2. 6 kW for the 3 bedroom apartment
3. 5 kW for the 2.5 bedroom apartment
4. 5 kW for the 2 bedroom apartment
5. 4 kW for the 1 bedroom apartment
6. BESCOM grid power for every home
7. Reputed quality modular switches
8. 100 percent backup for common areas, pumps, and lifts
9. Copper electrical wiring all throughout via concealed conduits
1. Melamine polish for the main door
2. Enamel paint for other doors
3. Steel work – Synthetic enamel paint of Asian Paints or Berge or of a similar quality
4. Oil bound distemper for the basement
5. Acrylic emulsion paint staircase in the common area
6. Oil bound distemper in the utility and the service area
7. Unit Walls – Acrylic emulsion paint internal ceiling
8. Unit Ceiling – ICI Dulux Acrylic emulsion paint
9. External texture paint/ scratch coat with exterior emulsion on the exteriors
10. Interior: Common Area: Acrylic emulsion paint/ scratch coat
|Windows||UPVC or anodized aluminium with bug screen|
1. 4 kW for 3.5 bedroom apartment
2. 3 kW for 3 bedroom apartment
3. 3 kW for 2.5 bedroom apartment
4. 3 kW for 2 bedroom apartment
5. 2 kW for 1 bedroom apartment
|Security and Automation|
1. CCTV cameras at the all vantage points
2. 24/7 security
3. Intercom facility
4. Otis or similar quality lifts in every tower
Brigade Woods ITPL Whitefield Master Plan
Brigade Woods ITPL Whitefield Location
Brigade Woods ITPL Whitefield – Address & Google Map
Brigade Woods ITPL Whitefield Location :
Brigade Woods, ITPL Main Rd, Pattandur Agrahara, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Email : [email protected]
Brigade Woods ITPL Whitefield Apartments Video
Brigade Woods ITPL Whitefield FAQs:
1. What is the total area of Brigade Woods ITPL?
2. When does the possession for Brigade Woods ITPL begin?
3. What are the unit variants available at Brigade Woods ITPL?
|Unit Type||Unit Size|
|3 BHK||1768 square feet|
|3 BHK||1763 square feet|
|3 BHK||1762 square feet|
|3 BHK||1741 square feet|
|3 BHK||1695 square feet|
|2 BHK||1397 square feet|
|1 BHK||622 square feet|
4. What are the sources of water at Brigade Woods ITPL?
5. Does Brigade Woods ITPL allow modifications in the apartment?
6. Is the title of Brigade Woods ITPL clear?
7. Can I make a 100% down payment for my home at Brigade Woods ITPL?
8. What are the documents I need to submit to book a home at Brigade Woods ITPL?
9. What are the car parking arrangements at Brigade Woods ITPL?
10. How good is the construction quality of Brigade Woods ITPL?
11. What is the power backup capacity at Brigade Woods?
About the Builder – The Brigade Group
The Brigade Group is a 34-year old real estate and construction group. Over the years, factors such as the quality of construction, the project locations, customer-friendly project specifications, and above all, strong customer commitment of delivering projects on time have made the company the leading construction companies of India.
The company has its headquarters in Bangalore, with offices across other cities in Southern India. It operates in various cities, including Hyderabad, Cochin, Chikmagalur, Mangalore, Mysore, and Chennai. The company has been the recipient of a lot of prestigious awards.
|1995||CRISIL Rating PA2|
|1996||ISO 9001: 1994 Quality Assurance Certification, by Bureau Veritas Quality International (BVQI)|
|2000||ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance Certification, by Bureau Veritas Quality International (BVQI)|
|2003||RT2+ Rating by ICRA- NAREDCO (Investment Credit Rating Agency and National Real Estate Development Council)|
|2008||ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management Systems)|
|2008||OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series)|
|2009||ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance Certification, by Bureau Veritas Certification/UKAS|
|2011||IMC Ramakrishna Bajaj national quality award|
|2011||CII EXIM Bank award|
The answer is quite obvious! Brigade’s excellent reputation in the market, along with Whitefield’s strategic advantages, constitute the investment worth of this project. So yes, if you’ve got the budget to invest, there’s nothing like staying in Whitefield!