An elite Lifestyle isn’t always about staying in tall skyscrapers. What matters at the end of the day is whether you live in a well-connected vicinity, and lead a peaceful and comfortable lifestyle or not.
So, for everyone who resonates with this thought, and wants to bring life to their dreams of staying at a proximal location, and enjoy all the ultra-modern amenities at a competitive price, Vaishnavi Serene is the right choice.
Vaishnavi Serene is a low-rise residential apartment from the reputed Vaishnavi Group in Bangalore. The project, located in the Yelahanka vicinity of Bangalore, is next to the CRPF campus. It is spread across a reasonably sizable 10-acre area and comprises 1 BHK, 2 BHK, and 3 BHK apartments. The number of units is 896.
One unique feature of the project is its best in class European off-site pre-construction technology. The project is Vaastu compliant. The total number of towers is 8. Each of the towers is G + 4 floors. The distribution of the 896 units is – 1 BHK – 84 flats, 2 BHK – 300 units, and 3 BHK – 512 units. The total open space of the project is 60%. Possession for the project begins from September 2021.
Precisely, Vaishnavi Serene is situated amidst the high growth corridor of the northern part of Bangalore. It remains well-connected to all the prominent parts of Bangalore via the Bellary Road.
The project connects the Outer Ring Road, and the GED National Highway NH7 passes through the Yelahanka area. Besides, The State Highway 9 (Bangalore – Hindupur) divides the suburbs of Bangalore into the Old Town and New Town Yelahanka.
The RERA number of the project is RERA Acknowledgement No.: AcK/KA/RERA/1251/309/PR/180803/002515.
9 Reasons why a Residential Investment in Yelahanka is a Good Choice
Yelahanka is one of the fastest-growing areas of Bangalore. But, that isn’t even half the story when it comes to making a residential investment in Yelahanka. Here are nine reasons that complete the story.
- Yelahanka is the nearest place to the airport when it comes to areas that lie in the city between Bangalore’s heavy traffic. Although the area is 25 km away from Kempegowda International Airport, it offers easy commuting as compared to other places throughout the city.
- The area continues to enjoy a high land appreciation rate. The construction of the airport in the Devanahalli area has paved the way for infrastructural growth and industrial growth in the nearby areas, including Yelahanka. This is the reason why Yelahanka continues to blossom as a real-estate investment destination.
- The area’s proposed growth as an essential business hub of Bangalore is all set to make it an important point connecting Devanahalli with Yeshwantpur.
- Who doesn’t love to live in a peaceful location? Everyone does! Yelahanka is a peaceful and traffic-free place. At least when compared to all the other elite and developing vicinities. This is an essential and positive point that makes this place an excellent choice from the viewpoint of long-term investments.
- The infrastructural, industrial, and residential growth in and around Yelahanka is expected to generate over four million jobs in the years to come.
- The work to widen the NH-7 connecting the city with the airport is already in process. This constitutes another crucial infrastructural advantage for Yelahanka. This development will help transform Yelahanka into an Intermodal Transit Hub.
- Uninterrupted water supply isn’t a problem at Yelahanka. The area comprises of 2 potential lakes that don’t just address the water needs but also contribute to the beauty of the place. Allalasandra Lake and Puttenhalli Lake are the lakes we are talking about. Both these lakes are well-maintained and developed to meet the water needs of Yelahanka and the neighborhood.
- Yelahanka is a scenic place. It boasts about a few beautiful leisure and tourist spots around it. They include Angasana resort, Nandi Hills, Fantasy Golf Resort, etc.
- The government is making special efforts to stimulate industrial growth in this area. The efforts to make the area one of the essential business hubs of Northern Bangalore are already underway.
Vaishnavi Serene Amenities
Vaishnavi Serene is an elite residential project fully equipped with the latest state-of-the-art amenities. The amenities of the project include the following.
- Tree-lined avenues
- Children’s park
- Tree plaza
- Landscaped gardens
- Rain pavilions
- Expansive swimming pool
- Welcoming water fountains
- Netted cricket pitch
- Half basketball court
- Beach volley ball
- Tennis court
- Outdoor gym amidst trees
- Outdoor barbeque areas
- Weekend farmers’ market
The project’s clubhouse is another important feature that makes Vaishnavi Serene a unique residential destination. It is a massive 3-storied structure that features that best of clubhouse amenities for its residents.
|Ground Floor||A vast banquet party hall, party lawn, along with a convenience store|
|First Floor||Indoor gymnasium, and Yoga and aerobics facility|
|Second Floor||2 badminton courts, 4 table tennis tables, and indoor sports facilities|
|Third Floor||2 pool tables|
|Other||An exclusive children’s playing space|
Vaishnavi Serene Unity Type, Size in Sq. Feet and Price
|Unit Type||Size||Basic Price||Approximate All Inclusive Price|
|3 BHK||1118 square feet||INR 59 lacs||INR 75 lacs onwards|
|3 BHK||1060 square feet||INR 54 lacs||INR 69 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK||950 square feet||INR 48 lacs||INR 63 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK||900 square feet||INR 45 lacs||INR 59 lacs onwards|
|1 BHK||640 square feet||INR 32 lacs||INR 43 lacs onwards|
|1 BHK||635 square feet||INR 32 lacs||INR 43 lacs onwards|
The above prices include the following.
- Club house charges
- Maintenance deposit
- Basic price
- Car parking charges
- BWSSB & BESCOM charges
- Legal charges
The price excludes the following.
- Stamp duty and property registration charges as per government norms
- Franking charges
- Preferred location charges
Vaishnavi Serene – Key Distances from Major Places
|Kempegowda International Airport||25 Km|
|Railway Station||20.4 Km|
|MG Road||22.6 Km|
|Nearest Metro Station||14.2 Km|
|Nearest Ring Road||17.2 Km|
Vaishnavi Serene – Nearby Hospitals
Vaishnavi Serene is a project that combines elite living and convenient lifestyle. It is near to a range of good healthcare centers. Some of them include the following.
- Cytecare Hospital
- Navachethana Hospital
- Aster CMI
- Omega Hospital
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Ashwini Hospital
- KK Hospital
- Prolife hospital
Vaishnavi Serene – Nearby Schools and Educational Institutions
Good quality education isn’t a problem when it comes to staying at Vaishnavi Serene Yelahanka. The project is near to a lot of schools and education institutions.
- MEC Public School
- Kendriya Vidyalaya CRPF
- Seshadripuram Public School
- Presidency School
- Jnana Jyothi School
- Mallya Aditi International School
- Nagarjuna Vidyanikethan
- Cambridge School
Vaishnavi Serene Specifications
1. Teak wood main door frame and veneer finished designer.
2. Good quality flush shutter and SS finish Hardware.
3. Both frames & shutters are finished with melamine polish.
4. Inside laminate and outside paint finish for toilet doors
1. Vitrified tiles for living, dining and bedrooms
2. Ant-skid ceramic tiles for bathrooms, balcony, and foyer.
1. The exterior and interior walls are made up of solid concrete block
2. The structure is RCC framed earthquake resistant
1. CCTV cameras at all the vantage points
2. Automatic passenger lifts in every block
3. 24/7 security
|Plumbing and Sanitary|
1. Rainwater harvesting drain pipes
2. High quality sanitary fittings of reputed brands
3. High quality CP fittings of reputed brands
1. High quality modular switches
2. BESCOM power for every unit
3. 100% backup for common area lightings, lifts and pumps
4. Copper electrical wiring across via concealed conduits
Vaishnavi Serene Yelahanka – Master Plan
Vaishnavi Serene Yelahanka - Location
Vaishnavi Serene Apartments Video
Vaishnavi Serene FAQs:
1. How does the builder allocate car parking? Is there extra car parking available?
2. Is the construction quality of the project good? What are the builder rating and the construction quality rating of the builder?
3. How about the quality of air and noise in the areas surrounding the project?
4. Can I make modifications to the apartment?
5. Which all approvals has the project taken?
6. Does this project have OC and CC?
7. What are the floor raise charges, premium charges based on facing, and any preferred location charges?
8. Is the project approved for home loans with reputed banks / housing finances institutions?
9. What is the list of documents required to book the flat?
10. Can I make 100% down payment?
About the Vaishnavi Group
The Vaishnavi Group is a two-decade-old construction group. The company was incepted in the year 1998 and since then has been delivering excellence through every project. The group operates in Bangalore.
Vaishnavi Group has earned a lot of fameand recognition with its premium residential and commercial properties in the city. The group has developed a whopping 6 million square feet until now. It aims at offering premium and elite residences to help uplift the living standards of the city’s residents.
The group’s profile includes luxury villas, high-rise, and low-rise apartments in the residential segment, and various commercial complexes to augment the city’s business landscape. The group has several awards and recognitions to its credit. Here are some of them.
- Realty Plus Award for “The Popular Choice – Developer of the Year: Residential”, 2011
- Realty Plus Award for “The Industry Choice – Developer of the Year: Residential”, 2012
- Vaishnavi Sarovar from CARE Awards by CREDAI, 2013.
If you are tight on the budget, but yet aspire an elite and ultra-modern apartment in growing vicinity, Vaishnavi Serene is the answer! Yelahanka is quickly developing in terms of residential as well as commercial infrastructure.
Besides, the area’s connectivity with the Kempegowda International Airport and other major highways surrounding the city makes investing in Vaishnavi Serene an exciting and visionary proposal.