A new residential Apartment launched in Whitefield, Bangalore, Provident Capella features the best amongst the luxurious living segment of the Provident housing Group.
The Provident Capella project offers spacious apartments with beautiful landscapes and a luxurious living segment, making it special and elite. The builder guarantees a good quality living experience in the Whitefield community, Bangalore, through its architecture and equivalent lifestyle.
The luxurious project has excellent connectivity and is located at the crux of Whitefield, Bangalore with brilliant architecture, and existing and upcoming facilities/communities.
The amenities at Provident Capella include a fully equipped clubhouse, party hall, landscaped gardens, gymnasium, swimming pool, recreation rooms, outdoor sports courts, 24/7 security, and comfort.
Provident Capella, Location: Whitefield, Soukya Road
- Projects Total Land Area: 23 Acres
- Total Number of Units: 764 Units
- Blocks and Towers: 7 towers + B + 2P + 11 floors
- Unit size variants: Pods, 1, 2, 3 BHK Homes
- Possession offered: August 2023 onwards
|Size in Sq. Ft
Amenities at Provident Capella, Whitefield, Soukya Road
3. Swimming Pool
4. Games Room
5. Kids Play Area
6. Jogging and Skating Track
7. Sports Courts
8. Party Area
9. Landscaped Garden
10. Spa and Sauna
Provident CapellaType, Size in Sq. Feet and Price
|Size in Sq. Ft
|Starting Price (Approximately)
|Rs 34.6 Lacs onwards
|Rs 44.5 Lacs onwards
|Rs 38.5 Lacs onwards
|Rs 64.3 Lacs onwards
|Tentative Approximate All-Inclusive Prices comprise- Basic Unit Cost, Car Parking Charges, GST, Club House Charges, Legal Charges Maintenance Deposit, BWSSB & BESCOM Charges Prices are not inclusive of preferred Location Charges Franking Charges, Stamp duty, and Property Registration Charge Extra per the Govt Norms.
Provident Capella Specifications
– Structure is RCC framed building
– Concrete using solid block masonry in both interiors (100MM) and exterior (200MM)
– Granite flooring in all entrance lobbies that passages to common areas
– Tiles are vitrified NITCO in Living, Foyer, Dining, and Bedrooms
– Anti-skid ceramic tiles are used in bathrooms and balconies.
– The main door has an engineered frame with a wood shutter and veneer finish on either side
– The internal doors have engineered frames with wooden shutters and laminate finish on both sides
– All main doors have the state of the art yale lock systems
– Windows are glazed and come with an UPVC frame with mosquito mesh and sliding shutter
Plumbing and Sanitary
– CP fittings made of Queo or equivalent with a shower mixer
– Sanitary ware made from Queo or equivalent make
– Includes rainwater harvesting drain pipes
– Lifts in every black of suitable size, capacity for passengers, and Service lifts
– Around-the-clock security with intercom facility
– CCTV Camera at all points
– Grid Power from BESCOM for each home
– Have modular switches of Schneider electric or equivalent make
– Copper electrical wiring throughout the concealed conduits
– 100% D.G backed common area elevator, common areas, and pumps
Highlights of the Project-
- The Provident Capella is in close proximity to the biggest IT Parks that can employ about anywhere over 4 lakh people
- The Whitefield area, the location of the project, is placed in a well established and highly sought-after area that is strategically put in an ideal location with access to Schools, Hospitals, Entertainment centers, and IT Companies
- The location, competitive price and the brand name of this project makes the Provident Equinox Capella project worth the investment for both, personal use and for an investment.
Cons of the Project-
- The downside of the project is that there is a major traffic bottleneck that is seen during peak hours
- There are certain civic amenities that are still developing in the vicinity of the Provident Capella project
Provident Capella – Master Plan
Provident Capella - Location Map
Provident Capella Apartments Video
Provident Capella Project Gallery
Provident Capella FAQs:
1) What is the cost of 1 BHK in Provident Capella?
2) Where is the Provident Capella project located in East Bangalore?
3) What is the total land area of the project?
4) What are the residential apartments of the Provident Capella?
5) What are the doors and window made from in the Provident Capella Project?
About the Builder – Provident Housing
The Provident Housing Limited group is known to be the pioneers in making of most houses that are of Premium and affordable make. The builders are 100% subsidiary of Puravankara Projects Limited, which is one of the major real estate names in India.
The Provident builders of the project have sworn to cater to the premium affordable housing segment by targeting mostly first-time home buyers, making their first experience worth the investment made. They are at present executing about 3 projects in Bangalore and Chennai which together provide around 6.5 million SFT of living space. On the other hand, the configuration mix is one, two, and three-bedroom apartments with a basic cost range anywhere from 17.74 Lakhs to 42.15 Lakhs.
Housing as of now has launched about 9 residential projects with 4 major Indian cities, touching the lives of more than 6500 families to date. The company also has been a recipient of many awards over the last few years, this includes the “Best Brand of the Year Award 2015”.
Water taps, an indispensable part of our daily lives, serve a multitude of...
In today's world, where an uninterrupted power supply is crucial for daily life,...
How To Calculate Carpet Area - Carpet Area Calculator Understanding the intricacies of...
Home decor isn't just about making our living spaces look beautiful; it's about...