Bangalore is one of the cities in India that has undergone exponential growth over the years. Interestingly, it continues to grow across every aspect, including residential, social, commercial, technological, and every other possible one.
A lot of areas in Bangalore, which were once small and isolated villages, far away from the urban center of the city, and the then outskirts as well, have given Bangalore a new growth perspective, and have expanded the city limits across miles.
Hennur, along with many others, is one of those newly grown localities. Like several other vicinities around Bangalore, Hennur, too, was a small village. A few decades ago, it may not have qualified for urban growth and prosperity. But today, the picture is entirely different. Hennur has steadily grown into one of the real estate investment hotspots of Bangalore. And, it continues to grow even further!
Orchid Greens, located on the Hennur Road in Northern Bangalore, is one of the residential projects you must look forward to investing. It is ready to move project that covers a reasonably large area of 3 acres, features 328 units in the variants of 2 BHK and 3 BHK, and four towers of 14 floors, each excluding the ground floor. The project belongs to Goyal & Co., a reputed construction company in India.
Why invest in Hennur Road, Bangalore?
Hennur Road gives you several reasons as to why you must choose it for residential investment. Here are some of the most significant ones.
People consider Hennur as the pride of Bangalore. The place is conveniently located on the Outer Ring Road (ORR). It falls almost in between two other developing regions of Bangalore – Hebbal further towards north and KR Puram towards the east.
Other areas surrounding Hennur include Kalkere Lake, Kalyan Nagar, Horamavu, and Horamavu Agara. Besides, the Hennur Bellary Road or the HRB Layout are considered as the extension of Hennur.
The Hennur Road passes through Hennur and the HRB Layout. It connects you with Banaswadi, which is the nearest railway station situated at 5.5 Km. Besides, as Hennur’s location on the edge of the Outer Ring Road helps it stay well connected with the Kempegowda International Airport towards the north, Yeshwantpur Railway Station on the west, and KR Puram towards the eastern part of Bangalore.
Hennur is near to a lot of significant workplaces in Bangalore. For instance, Manyata Tech Park, which is one of the largest business parks in Bangalore, is situated at a distance of only 4 Km from Hennur. Apart from this, Kirloskar Tech Park in Hebbal, which houses a lot of multinational enterprises, is located at a distance of only 7 Km from Hennur. Some of the companies include Zyme companies in the tech park include, including Strand Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Comviva Technologies Ltd., Tata Global Beverages Ltd., Zyme Solutions Pvt. Ltd and Tata Sky Ltd.
Real Estate Appreciation
Hennur enjoys a steady real estate appreciation. In 2010, the price per square meter was approximately 17,000 INR. But, over a period of only five years, it almost doubled up to value around 33,000 INR per square meter. These stats as well contribute to Hennur’s real estate investment worth in the long run.
Orchid Greens – Amenities
- Indoor Games
- Fitness Center
- Adequate Parking
- Children’s Playing Area
- Yoga Center
- Steam Room
- Cricket Pitch
- Senior Citizen Area
- Multi-Purpose Hall
- Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Guard House
- Paver Block Roads with Street Lights
Orchid Green – Distance from Prominent Places in Bangalore
|Nearest Ring Road (Hebbal – ORR)||10 Km|
|Nearest Metro Station (Baiyappanahalli)||14.9 Km|
|Railway Station||18.3 Km|
|Kempegowda International Airport||26.1 Km|
|MG Road||12.6 Km|
Orchid Green – Nearby Hospitals
- Koshy’s Hospital
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Ebenezer Hospital
- Trinity Nursing Home
Orchid Green – Nearby Schools
- Southern Asia Bible College
- Bangalore International School
- Legacy School
- Kristu Jayanti College
- Rashtrothana Vidya Kendra
Orchid Green – Unit Type, Size in Sq. Feet and Price
|Unit Type||Unit Size||Approximate All Inclusive Price|
|3 BHK Large||1561 square feet||INR 96.7 lacs onwards|
|3 BHK||1450 square feet||INR 90.3 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK||1180 square feet||INR 74.5 lacs onwards|
The above prices include the following.
- Basic price
- Club house charges
- Maintenance deposit
- Car parking charges
- BWSSB & BESCOM charges
- Legal charges
The above price excludes the following.
- Franking charges
- Stamp duty and property registration charges as per government norms
- Preferred location charges
Orchid Green – Project Specifications
1. Rustic/ vitrified tiles in the lobbies
2. Vitrified tiles throughout the flat
3. Polished kota stone/ granite on the staircases
4. Ceramic tiles in the utility area and balconies
1. Weather coat/ weather shield paints on the exterior walls
2. Ceiling finished with oil bound distemper on the internal walls
1. 2’ cladding with ceramic tiles above the kitchen platform
2. Granite counter with single drain board sink
|Doors and Windows|
1. Sal wood frames and molded panels for other doors
2. Teak wood frames and teak finish flush for main doors
3. Powder coated aluminium/ UPVC windows
1. 5 KW KPTCL supply & 1 KW DG back up for 3 BHK flats
2. 4 KW KPTCL supply & .75 KW DG back up for 2 BHK flats
3. 100 percent DG backup for lifts, and the common area and pumps.
1. 8 passenger lift
2. 15 passenger lift
1. Jaguar or similar quality CP fittings
2. Grid false ceiling
3. Ceramic tiles dado of up to 7’ height
4. Counter basin/ wall hung basin
5. Cera or similar quality EWC and ceramic basins in all the toilets
1. Sewage treatment plant
2. CPVC line for water supply
3. Rainwater harvesting system
4. UPVC/ PVC lines drainage, soil, and external lines
1. CCTV cameras at all the vantage points
2. 24/7 security
4. Automatic lifts with DG backup in every block with an emergency phone facility with the security cabin
Orchid Greens Master Plan
Orchid Greens Location
Orchid Greens – Address & Google Map
Orchid Greens Location :
Orchid Greens, Hennur Main Road, Hennur Bagalur Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Email : [email protected]
Orchid Greens FAQs:
1. What is the total area of Orchid Greens?
2. What is the status of the Orchid Greens project?
3. What are the various unit variants available at Orchid Greens?
|Unit Type||Unit Size|
|3 BHK Large||1561 square feet|
|3 BHK||1450 square feet|
|2 BHK||1180 square feet|
4. What are the location advantages of investing in Orchid Greens?
5. How far is the Kempegowda International Airport from the Orchid Greens?
6. How far are the Electronic City, and Whitefield from Orchid Greens?
7. What are the various security features at Orchid Greens?
8. What are the different recreational amenities at Orchid Greens?
9. How much is the approximate all inclusive price of a large 3 BHK at Orchid Greens?
About the Builder – Goyal & Co
Goyal & Co. is a five-decade-old real estate and construction company. The company was established in Ahmedabad. It began small, but the company’s visionary management team, along with its construction expertise and quality, made the company reach the place it is today.
Goyal & Co Group has contributed to a lot of infrastructural development across Western India. Orchid Greens is one of its most appreciated and promising projects in Bangalore. The project exemplifies Goyal & Co’s quality construction, strong customer commitment, and the urge to deliver excellence with every inch of development.
Well, Hennur’s growing prominence across Bangalore, along with Orchid Greens’ top-quality construction, are significant reasons driving investments in this project. Similarly, other reasons include the project’s specifications, latest amenities, and competitive prices. All in all, Orchid Greens is an excellent and sustainable residential investment alternative.