Nikoo Homes Bhartiya City Thanisandra ,Bangalore
Bangalore’s development in the past two decades has transformed the city into a genuinely cosmopolitan hub. But, the influx of diverse crowd gave birth to a lot of demands, out of which modern and high-class residences proximal to the workplaces are one.
Today, every modern Bangalorean demands a home that offers everything right from a substantial breathable space to modern amenities and a truly secure environment for children and senior members. In this view, builders in and around Bangalore and others looking forward to investing in Bangalore’s ever-growing real estate horizon have very well-aligned themselves with the urban demands.
As a result, Bangalore continues to witness the growth of a lot of suburban towns, villages on the outskirts of the city, and a lot of residential projects across every nook and corner of the city. These projects continue to transform the skyline of Bangalore, giving it a truly global feel. Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes is one of those affluent projects that live up to Bangalore’s reputation of being cosmopolitan.
Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes Phase 2 is a new residential project on Thanisandra Road in Bangalore. The project exemplifies the elite living in the rapidly-growing IT epicenter of India – Bangalore. Nikoo Homes covers a massive landmass of 126 acres. It offers 2104 units, nine towers with 15 and 33 floors, excluding the ground floor. The apartment variants available here are 1 BHK, 1.5 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK, 3.5 BHK and 4 BHK. The project’s possession is ongoing. It had already begun in 2019.
Benefits of Investing or Buying a Property at Nikoo Homes Bhartiya City Thanisandra ,Bangalore Locality
Thanisandra has emerged as one of the most preferred property investment destinations in the recent years. Of course, there have been several reasons that constitute the emergence and prominence of Thanisandra as a real estate hotspot. But, the most significant one has been its connectivity and its nearness to some of the most important IT hubs of the city.
So, when it comes to connectivity, Thanisandra enjoys seamless connections to some of the most prominent areas of Bangalore through the Outer Ring Road and the Thanisandra Main Road. Besides, Kempegowda International Airport, one of the busiest airports of India, is only 27 Km away from this place. Apart from that, Thanisandra enjoys frequent service from BMTC. It facilitates easy commute to various locations in Bangalore. The Yeshwanthpur railway station is only 11 Km away from Thanisandra.
Now, that is with connectivity. But, does Thanisandra offer a healthy social infrastructure? The answer is yes! Thanisandra is a full-grown urban locality. It has a lot of schools, colleges, healthcare centers, entertainment centers, and retail malls to ensure a comfortable lifestyle for its residents. So, you don’t have to worry about your children’s school, or your family’s health while staying in Thanisandra.
A home in Thanisandra proves advantageous for working professionals as well. The area is proximal o the Embassy Manyata Tech Park, and provides convenient access to major IT parks such as Electronic City, and the KIADB Industrial Area. This nearness proves beneficial for a majority of people who work in companies within these workplaces, and which is why investing in Thanisandra is a prudent decision.
Nikoo Homes Bhartiya City Amenities
|Reflexology Path||Texture Garden||Sports Pitches||Kids Playing Area||Kids Club|
|Meditation Area||Jogging and Strolling Track||Kitchen Gardens||Kids Play Pool with Water Slides||Indoor Games Room for Tennis/ Carom/ Snooker/ Cards|
|Labyrinth||Outdoor Tennis Courts||Rentable Community Space||Retail Boulevard||Demo Kitchen|
|Contemplating Alcoves||Early Learning Center||Aerobics Room||ATMs||Arts and Craft Studio|
|Coffee Lounge||Restaurants||Dance Studio||Flower Gardens||Guest Accommodations|
|Library and Business Center||Rooftop Al Fresco Restaurant||Activity Deck||Gymnasium/ Health Club/ Spa||Concierge Services|
|Canopy Walk||Event Space||Amphitheater||Garden Drop Off||Multipurpose Courts|
|Sensory Gardens||Flower Gardens|
Nikoo Homes Bhartiya City - Distance from Prominent Places in Bangalore
|Nearest Ring Road||16.5 Km|
|Kempegowda International Airport||23 Km|
|Nearest Metro Station||11 Km|
|MG Road||13.5 Km|
|Railway Station||18 Km|
|Electronic City||38.5 Km|
Nikoo Homes Bhartiya City - Nearby Schools and Colleges
|KNS Institute of Technology||RPA Junior College||Rashtrotthana Vidya Kendra||United International School|
|Nisarga International Pre-School||Diana College||ICICI Manipal School for Banking and Finance||Federal Public School|
|Diana Public School|
Nikoo Homes Bhartiya City - Nearby Hospitals
|Koshys Hospital||Bangalore Baptist Hospital||Government Hospital||Sri Sai Nursing Home|
|Home of Hope||Sai Hospital||Columbia Asia Hospital|
Nikoo Homes Bhartiya City - Unit Type, Size in Sq. Feet and Price
|Unit Type||Unit Size||Approximate All Inclusive Price|
|4 BHK + Staff||2259 square feet||INR 1.37 crore onwards|
|3.5 BHK||1768 square feet||INR 1.07 crore onwards|
|3.5 BHK||1761 square feet||INR 1.07 crore onwards|
|3 BHK||1634 square feet||INR 99 lacs onwards|
|3 BHK||1633 square feet||INR 99 lacs onwards|
|3 BHK||1629 square feet||INR 99 lacs onwards|
|3 BHK||1411 square feet||INR 85 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK + Study||1288 square feet||INR 78 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK||1106 square feet||INR 67 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK||1079 square feet||INR 65 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK||985 square feet||INR 59 lacs onwards|
|1.5 BHK||895 square feet||INR 54 lacs onwards|
|1 BHK||620 square feet||INR 37 lacs onwards|
The above prices include the following.
- Basic price
- Club house charges
- Maintenance deposit
- Car parking charges
- BWSSB & BESCOM charges
- Legal charges
The above prices excludes the following.
- Franking charges
- Stamp duty and property registration charges as per government norms
- Preferred location charges
Nikoo Homes Bhartiya City Project Specifications
1. Anti-skid vitrified tile flooring in decks.
2. Vitrified tile flooring in the dining room, bedroom, corridor, and the foyer.
1. RCC framed earthquake resistant structure
2. Cement blocks for all walls as applicable.
1. Service lobby, and service staircase in kota or similar material
2. Oil bound distemper for ceilings
3. Texture/ emulsion paint for all the lobby walls
4. Lift cladding in vitrified tiles or natural stone
5. Elegant flooring for ground floor lobby
1. IWC for staff
2. Wash basin with counter and CP mixer taps
3. Jaguar or similar quality CP fittings
4. Ceramic/ vitrified tiles for flooring
5. Dado up to false ceiling
6. Jaguar/ Parryware/ Hindware or similar quality EWCs.
7. Suitable capacity geysers in all the toilets
8. Exhaust provision in all the toilets, except for the staff toilet.
|Utility/ Staff Quarter/ Kitchen|
1. Gas leak detectors are provided
2. Vitrified tile flooring for toilet and staff room
3. Stainless steel sink board with a drain board
4. Gas bank with piping, along with an individual gas meter
5. Vitrified tile flooring
1. Exterior emulsion paint or textured paint
2. Oil bound distemper for ceilings, and acrylic emulsion paint for walls
|Lifts||Automatic suitable capacity lifts in every block|
|Main/ Internal Doors|
1. UPVC doors and windows
2. External doors and windows
3. Flush doors with pre-engineered frames and all fittings
1. Suitable power and lighting points
2. Copper electrical wiring all throughout via concealed conduits.
3. Split AC power point in living and bedrooms
4. 3 KVA power for 2 BHK/ 1 BHK, and studio apartment.
5. 5 KVA power for 2 BHK study apartment/ 3 BHK and duplex
6. 8 KVA power for penthouses
|Sewage Treatment Plant||Sewage effluent will be treated and the treated water will be used for landscaping and flushing|
|Water Treatment Plant|
1. Rainwater harvesting drain pipes system for ground water level recharging
2. Fully treated water with the help of an exclusive water purification plant within the project
|DG Power/ Backup|
1. 100 percent power backup for apartments. The cost for this will be additional linked with the usage.
2. Backup generator for lifts, pumps, and common areas
1. CCTV cameras at all the vantage points
2. Intercom/Centrex facility for every apartment connected to the security cabin/maintenance office and other apartments on a paid basis.
3. Round the clock security
4. Access Control Device facilitated entry to the apartment building at the ground floor/ parking floor entrance.
Nikoo Homes Bhartiya City Master Plan
Nikoo Homes Bhartiya City Location Map
Nikoo Homes Bhartiya City – Address & Google Map
Nikoo Homes Bhartiya City Location :
Nikoo Homes Bhartiya City , Bengaluru, Karnataka
Email : [email protected]
Nikoo Homes Bhartiya City Gallery
Nikoo Homes Bhartiya City Apartments Video
Nikoo Homes Bhartiya City FAQs:
1. What is the total area of Nikoo Homes Phase 2?
2. When will the possession for Nikoo Homes Phase 2 begin?
3. What are the unit variants at Nikoo Homes Phase 2?
|Unit Type||Unit Size|
|4 BHK + Staff||2259 square feet|
|3.5 BHK||1768 square feet|
|3.5 BHK||1761 square feet|
|3 BHK||1634 square feet|
|3 BHK||1633 square feet|
|3 BHK||1629 square feet|
|3 BHK||1411 square feet|
|2 BHK + Study||1288 square feet|
|2 BHK||1106 square feet|
|2 BHK||1079 square feet|
|2 BHK||985 square feet|
|1.5 BHK||895 square feet|
|1 BHK||620 square feet|
4. How far is the Kempegowda International Airport from the project?
5. How far are Whitefield, and Electronic City from Nikoo Homes Phase 2?
6. What are the security features at Nikoo Homes Phase 2?
7. What are the various recreational amenities at Nikoo Homes Phase 2?
About the Builder – Bhartiya City
Bhartiya comes from a designing background. The company began designing apparel in 1987. The brand became enormously successful in Europe. It is this success that the brand enjoyed across various parts of Europe made it realize that it is the design that’s fundamentally important and something that makes people happy. As a result, Bhartiya ventured into the construction industry.
Bhartiya’s residential projects are a result of the extensive worldwide journeys of its owner Snehdeep Aggarwal. The person traveled across various parts of the world and continues to bring a lot of innovative and sustainable concepts to India, thus taking residential construction to a whole new level.
Bhartiya brings to the table the expertise, experience, and creative thought process of some of the architects of the world. Some of them include Cox, Sydney, BDP Khandekar from Amsterdam, and Perkins Eastman from New York for master planning and Broadway Malayan from Singapore for residential, hotel, and retail construction. Besides, the company also associates with Edifice from Mumbai for IT construction development.
Bhartiya Nikoo Homes is a project that combines the elegance of affluent homes, the supremacy of an opulent lifestyle amidst one of the most rapidly developing regions of Bangalore – Thanisandra. The project has some of the most elegantly designed homes, along with tall well-equipped towers spread across a massive area of over a hundred acres. In other words, the project offers a lot of open space, new-age amenities, coupled with Bhartiya’s commitment to construction excellence.
Complementing all these factors is Thanisandra’s growth as a prominent residential investment destination of Bangalore. The area’s proximity to significant work stations, the presence of schools, hospitals, and entertainment centers around, further contribute to the investment worth of Thanisandra and Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes Phase 2.
Choosing the Best Room Heater: A Comprehensive Guide to Staying Cozy Room heaters...
The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Best Sewing Machine in India IntroductionSewing is...
20 Best Colour Combination For Yellow: Unleash Your Inner Sunshine! Yellow is a...
Introduction Maintaining a comfortable and super healthy indoor environment is crucial, especially in...