Godrej Aqua launches yet another excellent project, featuring spacious 2 and 3 BHK homes of sizes ranging from 1103 square feet to 1911 square feet. The project is situated on the road to Kempegowda International Airport. It is spread across a massive 7 acres and will become the home to 540 flat units. It comprises of two towers of 15 floors reach.
Godrej Aqua is an ideal project for people looking forward to staying near the airport, and amidst the natural fresh air within the Devanahalli region of northern Bangalore. Precisely, it is located near the Yelahanka air force station, International Airport Road, Hosahalli, Bangalore. The project is RERA approved. The RERA number of the project is PRM/KA/RERA/1251/309/PR/190102/002277.
Godrej Aqua is equipped with the latest amenities, facilities and modern infrastructure, along with comfortable residences to match your class. It is one of the most in-demand projects owing to its location, connectivity, surrounding landscape, and the name Godrej Properties associated with it. Besides, Godrej has dedicated over 70% of the area to water bodies, landscaping, and greenery.
The project is built on four solid principles – Recharge, Reduce, Recycle, and Water Quality. It is slated for possession in January 2024.
Why Choose Godrej Aqua?
- Here are some reasons why you must choose Godrej Aqua, Hosahalli.
- Excellent location
- Beautiful landscape and surroundings
- Proximity to the Bangalore international airport
- Near to schools, IT parks, and a lot of tourist attractions
- Spacious 2 and 3 BHK flats
- Modern amenities, and facilities
- Opulent lifestyle
- Godrej commitment
Benefits of Investing or Buying a Property at Godrej Aqua, Hosahalli Locality
Hosahalli has its advantages. Here are some of them.
- The locality is upcoming and projected to undergo tremendous growth in the future.
- It is well-connected with the major landmarks of Bangalore, and highways.
- There are several heritage buildings, amusement parks, forts, monuments, and museums situated around Hosahalli.
- The project is designed to provide quick access to the airport road, Yelahanka, Outer Ring Road, and Hebbal.
- The area is proximal to a lot of IT parks and retail stores.
Godrej Aqua Amenities
Godrej Aqua is an ultra-modern project that combines the elegance of a naturally elegant lifestyle, with the comfort of modern living. The project offers the following amenities.
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor courts
- Games room
- Basketball court
- Landscaped gardens
- Jogging track
- Kids play area
- Table tennis
- Party hall
- Pets corner
- Zen garden
- Senior citizens area
- Yoga deck
- Meditation deck
Godrej Aqua Apartment Type, Size in Sq. Feet and Price
|Flat Type||Flat Size||Basic Price||All Inclusive Price (Approximate)|
|3 BHK||1911 square feet||Rs. 1.11 crore||Rs. 1.33 crore onwards|
|3 BHK||1856 square feet||Rs. 98 lacs||Rs. 1.17 crore onwards|
|3 BHK||1701 square feet||Rs. 97 lacs||Rs. 1.16 crore onwards|
|3 BHK||1661 square feet||Rs. 86 lacs||Rs. 1.03 crore onwards|
|3 BHK||1477 square feet||Rs. 85 lacs||Rs. 1.02 crore onwards|
|3 BHK||1451 square feet||Rs. 76 lacs||Rs. 91 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK||1311 square feet||Rs. 75 lacs||Rs. 90 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK||1266 square feet||Rs. 67 lacs||Rs. 80 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK||1143 square feet||Rs. 66 lacs||Rs. 79 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK||1103 square feet||Rs. 57 lacs||Rs. 68 lacs onwards|
The above price includes the following.
- Car parking charges
- Basic price
- Club house charges
- Legal charges
The above price excludes the following.
- ranking charges
- Stamp duty and property registration charges extra as per government rules and regulations
- Preferred location charges
Godrej Aqua – Distance from Key Places in Bangalore
|Kempegowda International Airport||13 km|
|Aster CMI||12 km|
|Hebbal Flyover||12 km|
|Stonehill International||5 km|
|Canadian International School||7 km|
|MG Road||25.4 km|
Godrej Aqua - Nearby Schools
- Sadhana Public School
- Government Primary School
- Sarkari Shaale (Government School)
- Little Millennium
- Government Boys School
- Roots Academy
Godrej Aqua – Nearby Business Parks
- RMZ Galleria
- Kirloskar Tech Park
- Manyata Tech Park
Upcoming projects include Shell, ABB, Coca Cola, Oracle, Gallagher, Citi Bank, and TCS.
Retail Malls and Entertainment Options
- RMZ Galleria Mall, Yelahanka
- Elements Mall, Thanisandra
- Esteem Mall, Hebbal
Specifications of Godrej Aqua
1. Vitrified tiles.
2. Anti-Skid Ceramic Tile flooring.
3. Laminated Wooden Flooring.
1. Seismic resistant structure
2. Framed structure with block work
1. Wooden Door Frame with Flush Door Shutter.
2. Hardwood door with hardwood flush shutter
3. Teak veneer and two side polish.
1. Reputed modular switches
2. BESCOM rid power for every home
3. 100% power backup for common areas, pumps, and elevators
4. Copper wiring throughout via concealed conduits
1. CCTV camera at all vantage points
2. Spacious service lifts in every block
3. 24/7 security
4. Intercom facility
Plumbing and Sanitary
1. Rainwater harvesting drain pipes
2. Jaguar/ Parryware/ Hindware/ Kohler or similar
3. CP sanitary fixtures and settings
Godrej Aqua Master Plan
Godrej Aqua Location
Godrej Aqua Apartments Video Video
Godrej Aqua FAQs:
1. Is Godrej Aqua RERA registered?
2. What is the exact location of Godrej Aqua?
3. When does the possession for flats in Godrej Aqua begin?
4. What are the unit variants available with Godrej Aqua?
5. Which are the landmarks near to Godrej Aqua?
6. What is the price of a 2 BHK apartment in Godrej Aqua?
About Godrej Properties
Godrej Properties is a subsidiary of the world-famous, and also one of the oldest Godrej Industries Ltd. Godrej Properties was established in 1990. The company continues to play an instrumental role in shaping up the infrastructure of the country.
Godrej Properties is headquartered in Mumbai. It operates offices across various other locations, including Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Mangalore, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Chandigarh, Gurgaon, and Noida. The company is known for its rock-solid commitments, and its urge to deliver excellence through every inch of every project across India.