Embassy Springs, a hybrid development project launched in Devanahalli, Airport Road, Bengaluru, features residential as well as plotted development houses.
The houses under this luxury living segment of Embassy Group are made with spacious open floor plans and brilliant architecture and designs, sure to translate your dream home aspirations into reality.
Surrounded by a beautifully landscaped garden on all sides, Embassy Springs is located in Devanahalli, Airport Road, North Bangalore and offers seamless accessibility, connectivity to basic amenities, facilities as well as to the rest of the town.
The range of amenities one can indulge in and enjoy at Embassy Springs include a fully equipped clubhouse, health center, gymnasium, swimming pool, recreation rooms, outdoor sports courts, children’s play area, party hall, and much more. Above and over everything else, Embassy Springs is focused on providing state-of-the-art securities with its 24×7, highly meticulous security system.
Embassy Springs: Devanahalli, Airport Road
- Total Units: 809
- Land area: 188 acres
- Configuration: Information not available
- Unit Variants: 2130 – 5400 Sq.ft
- Possession Time: Plots: Ready to Move-In
Embassy Springs – Amenities
|Indoor Games Room||Gymnasium||Equipped Clubhouse|
|Outdoor Play Courts||Health Spa||Jogging Track|
|State Of The Art Security Systems||Children’s Play Area||Swimming Pool|
|Landscaped Gardens||Retail Spaces||Party Area|
Upsides of the property
1. Close Proximity to Kempegowda International Airport, Devanahalli
2. Great accessibility to national highways as well as existing communities of residents
3. Basic amenities and institutions like health facilities and top-notch schools in close vicinity
4. One of the biggest, premium township projects of Bangalore brought by the established Embassy builders
5. Embassy brand name and reliability is offered in a well-developed area with easy access to amenities at competitive prices even for luxurious living standards
6. The Devanahalli area of North Bangalore is highly sought after for personal as well as investment purposes due to the strategic location
Downsides of the property-
1. A lot of construction still undergoing in close proximity to the project
2. Severe traffic blocking and infamous Bengaluru traffic jams could be encountered during peak hours while accessing Airport road, ORR and major parts of North Bangalore.
Embassy Springs – Unit Type, Size in Sq. Feet and Price
|Unit Type||Size (in sq. ft)||Tentative All Inclusive Price|
|Plot||2130||Rs. 1.42 Crore Onwards|
|Plot||2489||Rs. 1.64 Crore Onwards|
|Plot||2980||Rs. 1.95 Crore Onwards|
|Plot||3080||Rs. 2.02 Crore Onwards|
|Plot||3485||Rs. 2.27 Crore Onwards|
|Plot||3600||Rs. 2.34 Crore Onwards|
|Plot||4005||Rs. 2.60 Crore Onwards|
|Plot||5400||Rs. 3.50 Crore Onwards|
The above prices include the following.
- Basic price
- Club house charges
- Maintenance deposit
- Car parking charges
- BWSSB & BESCOM charges
- Legal charges
The above price excludes the following.
- Franking charges
- Stamp duty and property registration charges as per government norms
- Preferred location charges
Embassy Springs Master Plan
Embassy Springs Location Map
Embassy Springs Project Gallery
Embassy Springs Apartments Video
Embassy Springs FAQs :
1) What is the price of a plot in Embassy Springs ?
2) Where is Embassy Springs located in Bangalore ?
About the Builder – Embassy Group
Embassy Property Developments Private Limited commenced operations in 1993. Together with our promoters, we have 28 years of experience in real estate development. The embassy has an extensive land bank across the country and has developed close to 30 million square feet of prime commercial, residential and retail space as of March 2012. We also have international operations in Malaysia and Serbia.
Over the last 28 years, Embassy has completed over 5.3 million sq ft. of residential spaces. Embassy’s ongoing residential projects include luxury Plots and integrated townships. Residential projects are also designed to obtain IGBC Green Homes Certifications ratings as part of the efforts for creating sustainable developments.
The company’s vision for the future is to leverage its tenant relationships and expand the portfolio of Information Technology space throughout India and internationally, besides focusing on developing residential and retail spaces. We will be developing hospitality projects in the integrated townships and business parks that we develop.
The Embassy group has already successfully completed and delivered 40 projects, has 23 ongoing projects, and has another 2 upcoming projects in the pipeline.
A truss is a structure consisting of various members that have been organized...
Compound walls are the first sight that any visitor or passer-by would look...
Owning a home garden is an amazing space to have. Not only do...
Partition walls are an integral part of interior designs. It adds character to...