Adarsh Greens is an upcoming new residential apartment project featuring top-notch, luxurious features, launched in Kogilu, just off Jakkur, Thanisandra Road, Bellary Road, Bengaluru.
Brought to the community of Kogilu, Jakkur, the houses of this residential apartment project are built in a spacious floor plan. Offering 1 & 2 BHK apartments and surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and also offering the Jakkur Lake in close proximity, these apartments are sure to keep you and your loved one close to a touch of nature.
Adarsh builders are a well-known name in the Bengaluru construction market, having already delivered beautiful projects like Adarsh Palm Greens. With Adarsh Greens, likewise, the builders are committed and dedicated to offering an unparalleled living experience with their beautiful designs, unmatched style, and best-in-class architecture.
As for the location, Adarsh Greens is tastefully located at the crux of Kogilu, Bellary Road & Thanisandra Road. The project offers excellent connectivity and accessibility to multiple basic facilities, amenities as well as existing and upcoming communities. Manyata Tech Park, one of the biggest tech parks in Bengaluru, is also just 20 minutes away from the project!
Offering 40+ amenities, one can expect to indulge, enjoy, and never have a boring day in Adarsh Greens! The range of amenities one can indulge in and enjoy at Adarsh Green include a fully equipped clubhouse, health center, gymnasium, swimming pool, recreation rooms, outdoor sports courts, children’s play area, party hall, meticulous state-of-the-art security systems and so much more!
Adarsh Greens: Kogilu, Jakkur
1. Project’s Total Land Area: 26 Acres
2. Total Number of Units: 676 (in the first phase)
3. Unit Size Variants:1,2 BHK
4. Towers and Blocks: 7 Blocks configured as B + S
Adarsh Greens – Amenities
|Indoor Games Room||Gymnasium||Clubhouse|
|Outdoor Play Courts||Adventure Park||Jogging Track|
|State Of The Art Security Systems||Children’s Play Area|
Fragrant Gardens & Trails
|Landscaped Gardens||Spa and Sauna||Party Area|
Upsides of the property
1. Beautifully located in Kogilu, Offering excellent proximity to Jakkur, Thanisandra, Hebbal, International Airport Road
2. Multiple existing communities of residents also easily accessible
3. To-class with health facilities, schools, and other amenities available in the immediate vicinity
4. Just a twenty-minute drive from one of Bengaluru’s biggest established Tech Park- Manyata Tech Park
5. An 18m wide CDP road is also proposed around the project, which, when approved, will significantly enhance connectivity to other parts of the town
6. Adarsh brand name, their luxurious designs, and reliability is offered in a well-developed area with easy access to amenities at competitive prices even for luxurious living standards
7. The Kogilu area of North Bengaluru is highly sought after for personal as well as investment purposes due to the strategic location.
Downsides of the property-
1. Some major construction still undergoing in close proximity to the project
2. The infamous Bengaluru traffic blockages might be experienced when accessing other major parts of North Bengaluru like the Manyata Tech Park, Outer Ring Road, and the CBD area
Adarsh Greens – Unit Type, Size in Sq. Feet and Price
|Unit Type||Size (sq. ft)||Tentative All Inclusive Price|
|1 BHK||650||Rs. 29.4 Lacs Onwards|
|2 BHK (Grand)||1000||Rs. 47.9 Lacs Onwards|
The above prices include the following.
- Basic price
- Club house charges
- Maintenance deposit
- Car parking charges
- BWSSB & BESCOM charges
- Legal charges
The above price excludes the following.
- Franking charges
- Stamp duty and property registration charges as per government norms
- Preferred location charges
Adarsh Greens – Project Specifications
1. RCC framed structure in compliance with Seismic Zone II
1. Vitrified tiles in the foyer, living, dining, bedroom, kitchen, corridor areas
2. Anti Skid Ceramic Tiles in the bathrooms, utility and balcony areas
1. Beautifully engineered laminated door frames & flush door shutters
2. UPVC sliding doors equipped with mosquito mesh for the living room to the balcony
Plumbing and Sanitary
1. Premium CP Fittings
2. Dual piping provisions for freshwater in shower/washbasin/toilet faucet/kitchen
3. Rainwater harvesting drain pipes included
1. 24×7 security with intercom facility
2. CCTV cameras at all strategic points
3. Automatic passenger as well as service lifts in all blocks
1. Grid Power from BESCOM for each house
2. Premium modular switches
3. Copper electrical wiring via concealed conduits
4. 100% Power backup with DG capacity for lifts, pumps, and lighting in common areas
Adarsh Greens Master Plan
Adarsh Greens Location Map
Adarsh Greens – Address & Google Map
Adarsh Greens Location :
Adarsh Greens, Survey No 3, Garg Street Agrahara village, main road, Prakruthi Nagar, Kogilu, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Email : [email protected]
Adarsh Greens Project Gallery
Adarsh Greens Apartments Video
Adarsh Greens FAQs :
1) What is the price of a house in Adarsh Greens ?
2) Where is Adarsh Greens located ?
About the Builder – Adarsh Developers
Since its inception in 1988, under the visionary leadership of Founder Mr. BM Jayeshankar, Adarsh Group has experienced phenomenal growth. Started as a humble endeavor, today Adarsh Developers is one of the leading real estate companies in Bengaluru.
Coming to be known now as the innovative creator of a luxurious lifestyle, the group constructed its first residential property in 1996 and after that, there was no looking back. Defining the future of architectural excellence, Adarsh offers an eco-friendly, secure, and self-sufficient lifestyle through its numerous Residential and commercial endeavors. Today, Adarsh Developers is a name synonymous with quality.
The Adarsh group has already successfully completed and delivered 23 projects, has 12 ongoing projects, and has 2 upcoming projects in the pipeline.
The most unique space in a home is a bedroom. You may claim...
When choosing your dream home, and getting onto the major decisions about its...
Are you a student living in a small rented dorm room or a...
The process of symbiosis or symbiotic relationship in plants is when two plants...