Purva Zenium is a premium residential project on the airport road in the Hosahalli region of northern Bangalore. The project’s proximity to Bangalore’s airport, ultra-modern amenities, along with high-end specifications, gives it the unmatched real estate investment attention. Purva Zenium belongs to the reputed Purvankara Group that contributes to landmarks across major cities of India.
Purva Zenium sprawls across a massive area of 10 acres and comprises 762 units spread throughout the 14 towers of this project. The towers will have G + 13 floors, and luxurious flats in the variants of 2 BHK, and 3 BHK. The possession of the project begins in 2022.
Benefits of Investing or Buying a Property at Purva Zenium Hosahalli, Bangalore Locality
The most significant advantage of Hosahalli is its nearness to the Kempegowda International Airport. The ones who travel frequently in and out of Bangalore, benefit the most out of investing at Hosahalli, as it gives them easy transit to the airport. However, the advantages of investing in Hosahalli aren’t limited to frequent travelers. A lot of others also benefit from investing in this rapidly developing place situated on the northern outskirts of Bangalore.
Hosahalli has been developing on the social front as well. The area has a lot of schools, healthcare centers, and entertainment hubs to take care of the basic needs of its residents. Besides, it offers excellent connectivity and connects you with most of the prominent places of Bangalore in a convenient manner.
Apart from that, Hosahalli’s strategic location provides quicker transit to a lot of nearby workplaces and IT parks as well. Some of them include Benz Corp, Tata Consultancy Services, SAP Labs, Deloitte, Wipro Circle, Sigma Tech Park, Honeywell, Amazon India, Microsoft, and many others.
Purva Zenium Amenities
|Games Room||Swimming Pool||Table Tennis|
|Outdoor Courts||Landscaped Gardens||Kids Playing Area|
|Party Area||Spa and Sauna||Basketball Court|
Purva Zenium – Distance from Prominent Places in Pune
|Nearest Metro Station||18.9 Km|
|Kempegowda International Airport||12 Km|
|MG Road||123 Km|
|Railway Station||15.4 Km|
|Nearest Ring Road||7.3 Km|
Purva Zenium – Nearby Hospitals
- Bangalore Baptist Hospital
- Divine Medical Centre
- Bangalore Orthopaedic And Surgical Hospital (BOSH)
- Specialist Hospital
- Janapriya Hospital
- NMPC Hospital
- Cratis Hospital
- Regal Hospital
- ReLive Hospital
- Zion Hospitals
- Good Shepherd Hospital
Purva Zenium – Nearby Schools
- Kinderdale International Pre School
- R K Goutham Techno School & P U College
- VIBGYOR High School, Hennur
- Manasa Public School
- Bangalore International School
- Legacy School
- St. Joseph English School
- Carmel English School
- Little Elly – Hennur
- Bishop Sargent School
- St. George Public School
Purva Zenium – Unit Type, Size in Sq. Feet and Price
|Unit Type||Unit Size||Basic Price||Estimated All Inclusive Price|
|3 BHK||1800 square feet||INR 1.01 crore||INR 1.19 crore onwards|
|3 BHK||1721 square feet||INR 97.1 lacs||INR 1.14 crore onwards|
|3 BHK||1500 square feet||INR 84.6 lacs||INR 1.01 crore onwards|
|2 BHK||1280 square feet||INR 72.2 lacs||INR 87 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK||1206 square feet||INR 68 lacs||INR 82 lacs onwards|
Factors considered in the above approximate all inclusive price are as follows.
- Basic price
- Club house charges
- Maintenance deposit
- Car parking charges
- BWSSB & BESCOM charges
- Legal charges
The above price excludes the following.
- Franking charges
- Stamp duty and property registration charges as per government norms
- Preferred location charges
Purva Zenium – Project Specifications
1. Anti-skid ceramic tiles in balconies
2. Marble flooring in the dining room, living room, foyer, all the bedrooms, and corridors
1. Concrete solid block masonry (exterior and interior) – exterior walls 200 MM and interior walls 100 MM
2. RCC framed structure building
|Plumbing and Sanitary|
1. Rainwater harvesting drain pipes system
2. Chrome plated top with shower mixer
3. EWCs and chrome plated fittings in all the toilets
4. Granite counter with ceramic wash basin in the master toilet
5. Pedestal wash basins in other toilets
1. UPVC frames and sliding shutters for external doors
2. 8 feet high opening with pre-molded flush shutter, wooden frame, and both-sided polish for the main door
3. 7 feet high opening with flush shutters, an wooden frames for internal doors
1. 100 percent backup for common areas, pumps, and lifts
2. Modular switches of a reputed quality
3. Copper electrical wiring all throughout via concealed conduits.
4. BESCOM grid power for every home
1. CCTV camera at all the vantage points
2. Round the clock security
3. Intercom facility
4. Adequately large passenger and service lifts in every block of the project
Purva Zenium Master Plan
Purva Zenium Location
Purva Zenium Apartments Video
Purva Zenium FAQs:
1. What is the total area of Purva Zenium?
2. What is the status of Purva Zenium?
3. What are the unit variants at Purva Zenium?
|Unit Type||Unit Size|
|3 BHK||1800 square feet|
|3 BHK||1721 square feet|
|3 BHK||1500 square feet|
|2 BHK||1280 square feet|
|2 BHK||1206 square feet|
4. What are the various security features at Purva Zenium?
5. How far is Whitefield from Purva Zenium?
6. At what distance is Electronic City located from Purva Zenium?
7. How far is the Kempegowda International Airport from the project?
8. What are the various recreational amenities at Purva Zenium?
9. Which are the location advantages of investing in Purva Zenium?
10. With which banks is Purva Zenium approved for home loan?
About the Builder – Purvankara
Purvankara is a 45-year-old real estate and construction group of Bangalore. It has emerged as one of the best construction companies of Bangalore owing to its excellent construction quality, customer-centricity, uncompromising values, and robust engineering.
To date, the company has over 7.80 million square feet to its credit, which includes projects across the residential and commercial real estate space of India. It has around 29 million square feet of space under development.
Purvankara began operations in Mumbai, but gradually spread its wings of excellence across major cities of India such as Kochi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Mysore. The company is also involved in projects in Colombo, Dubai, and Saudi Arabia. It earned ISO 9001 certification by DNV in 1998 and a DA2+ rating by CRISIL. These factors determine the company’s prominence and its capabilities in the real estate industry of India.
Hosahalli’s developments and its proximity to the airport make it an investment hotspot. Coupled with it are Purva Zenium’s spacious homes, latest amenities, high-end project specifications, and, therefore, the elite lifestyle proposal that it offers. So, there isn’t one, but many reasons why you must invest in Purvankara’s Purva Zenium in the Hosahalli region of northern Bangalore.