The 2,000 apartments offered by Adarsh Palm Retreat, Bellandur are a landmark in the genre because they have redefined sophisticated living in an integrated community. Being one of the best builders in Bengaluru, the Adarsh Palm Retreat apartments have been designed with attention to detail.
The rooms are luxurious and reflect the wishes of the owners, who only settle for the best. The iconic surroundings complement the outdoor space. Their apartments are not only comfortable but also perfectly suited to the requirements of discerning homeowners. What more could you want than a unique clubhouse with an area of more than 65,000 square metres with amenities such as swimming pools, tennis courts, badminton courts, and a luxurious children’s play area for residents?
Check out more info about Adarsh Palm Retreat!
Specifications of Adarsh Palm Retreat
- Location: 10, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore-560001, Karnataka, INDIA
- Total land area of the project: 250 acres
- Total number of types: 5
- Unit variants: 3 BHK, 4 BHK
- Possession offered: Ready to move in
Name of the Type
Size in Sq. Ft.
Adarsh Palm Retreat: Address
The Adarsh Palm Retreat is located at 10, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore-560001, Karnataka, INDIA.
Adarsh Palm Retreat Master Plane
Adarsh Palm Retreat Video
Adarsh Palm Retreat Image Gallary
Recreational Amenities at Adarsh Palm Retreat
Each of the villas at Adarsh Palm Retreat is a luxurious condo with skylights, walk-in wardrobes, large windows, and an extra bedroom. So what other amenities do they offer? Check them out here:
- Swimming pools
- Health clubs
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Squash courts
- Badminton courts
- Tennis courts
- Children’s play area
- Multi-purpose hall
Master Specifications of Adarsh Palm Retreat
- The masonry used is 8 inches thick solid cement blocks for load-bearing walls.
- All other walls have 4 inches thick masonry.
- The living, bedrooms, dining, and kitchens have 24″ x 24″ vitrified tiles.
- The master bedroom has Laminated wooden flooring.
- The toilets have 12″ x 12″ anti-skid ceramic tiles.
- The interior walls have a plastic emulsion.
- The exterior walls are painted with acrylic emulsion paint.
- The kitchen has granite platforms with a stainless steel vegetable bowl and single bowl sink.
- It also has 2 feet dado above the platform area studded with ceramic glazed tiles.
- All toilets have ceramic glazed tile dado up to 7 feet in height.
- There are single-lever mixers for washbasins and single-lever diverters for showers.
- All toilets have a health faucet.
- Glass shower cubicles cover the toilet of the master bedroom.
- Geysers are provided in every toilet except the servant quarters.
- All the electrical switches are from reputed manufacturers.
- All villas have TV, and telephone points.
- Each villa is equipped with ELCBs (earth leakage circuit breakers).
- The main distribution box has MCB (miniature circuit breakers).
- All the villas have the provision for a solar heater system.
Adarsh Palm Retreat Price
Unit area in Sq. Ft.
Approximate All-Inclusive Price
Tentative Approximate All-Inclusive Prices comprise
Basic price, GST, clubhouse, legal, car parking charges
BESCOM & BWSSB, maintenance deposit Incl.
*additional cost for preferred location
*Property registration charges, franking charges, & stamp duty as per government norms
Highlights of Adarsh Palm Retreat
Bellandur price trends have seen various ups and downs. Here’s how:
- In the 4th quarter of 2019, the price was ₹5404 per square foot.
- In the 1st quarter of 2020, the price fell to ₹5169 per square foot
- In the 2nd quarter of 2020, the local price is estimated at Rs 5,637 per square foot.
- In the 3rd quarter of 2020, the price increased by 5750 rupees.
The area remains high in demand because of its proximity to and outside major urban centres. Here are other highlights of the Adarsh Palm Retreat project:
- Novotel Bengaluru Techpark: 1.4 Km
- Gear Innovative International: 3.1 Km
- Vims Speciality Hospital: 3.5 Km
- FBD Mall: 2.1 Km
- Yesvantpur Railway Station: 33 Km
- Shanthi Nagar Bus Station: 13.4 Km
- C.M.R Institute of Technology: 8.2 Km
Cons of Adarsh Palm Retreat, Bellandur, Bangalore, Karnataka
As it is with all the major housing communities, a lot of civic amenities are yet to fully develop in the project’s vicinity. Also, accessing major parts of Bangalore from the apartments might be difficult during peak hours because of heavy traffic.
About The Builders,
The Adarsh Group is spearheaded by BM Jayeshankar, the founder, chairman and CEO. Since 1988, the Adarsh Group has had exceptional growth under his visionary leadership. Adarsh Group, which started as a humble company, is now one of the leading real estate companies in Bengaluru. Their mission is to create quality hotels, homes, and offices that enhance their client’s lifestyles and keep them rooted with the Group for generations to come.