Mahendra Aarna in Electronic City
Mahendra Aarna by Mahendra Homes is a residential project located in Electronic City, Bangalore South. The project boasts several highlights, including no common walls and seismic zone II compliance. It offers a perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide a comfortable living experience.
The apartments in the project are available in 2BHK and 3BHK configurations with sizes ranging from 97.08 Sq. mt to 166.3 Sq. mt. The price of the apartments ranges from 54.34 Lacs to 93.08 Lacs.
Mahendra Aarna apartments in Electronic City offer several facilities such as a gymnasium, lift, badminton court, jogging track, swimming pool, pool table, skating rink, squash court, and car parking. It is a RERA registered project with registration number PRM/KA/RERA/1251/310/PR/170915/000061. The project has already been approved for bank loans from HDFC Home Loans, ICICI Bank, Punjab National Bank, and LIC Housing Finance Ltd.
The project is spread across 9.07 acres of land, with 77% of open space. In this Mahendra Aarna review, you’ll see that it comprises three towers of 13 floors each, with a total of 744 units provided. The project is a new launch, and a few units have already been sold out.
Mahendra Aarna Location: Electronic City, Bangalore South
- Total Land Area of the Project: 9.07 Acres
- Total Number of Units: 744
- Towers and Floors: 3 and 13
- Unit Variants: 2, 2.5, 3BHK
- Possession Time: Ready-to-move-in
Unit Size (Sq. Ft.)
1290 – 1375
1002.67 – 1259
Mahendra Aarna Location Address
Ananth Nagar Road, Kammasandra, Electronic City, Bangalore, Karnataka, INDIA.
Mahendra Aarna Apartment Video Gallery
Mahendra Aarna Apartment Image Gallery
Mahendra Aarna Apartment Master plan
Recreational Amenities at Mahendra Aarna
- 24Hrs Backup Electricity
- Badminton Court
- Carrom Board
- Chess Club House
- Covered Car Parking
- Cricket Court
- Indoor Games
- Jogging Track
- Kids Pool
- Landscaped Garden
- Meditation Hall
- Multipurpose Games Court
- Party Area
- Pets Park
- Play Area
- Sand Pit
- Security Personnel
- Skating Rink
- Snooker Swimming
- Pool Table
- Tennis Temple
- Volley Ball
- Water Bodies
Mahendra Aarna Apartments in Electronic City, Bangalore South: Specifications
- The structure is RCC framed and compliant with Seismic Zone II regulations.
- Solid concrete blocks will be used for all walls.
- Internal walls will have a smooth plaster finish followed by a lime render.
- External walls will be finished with cement plaster.
Flooring and Tiling:
- The toilets will have antiskid ceramic tiles on the floor.
- First quality wall tiles will be installed up to a height of 7′ in the toilets.
- Ceramic tiles of sizes as per design will be used for the sit-out, common passage, and balconies.
- The living room, bedroom, kitchen, and dining areas will have vitrified tile flooring.
- The terrace garden will have superior-quality waterproofing.
- For all sanitary fittings, CERA/Hindware products will be used.
- All chrome fittings will also be of CERA/Hindware.
- CPVC pipes will be used for water supply pipes.
- PVC will be used for drainage and sanitary lines.
- Sufficient electrical outlets are provided for household appliances
- Provision made for geyser, washing machine, and water purifier in utility/kitchen area
- The kitchen sink is made of stainless steel from Franke/Futura brand.
Doors and Windows:
- Main door: Teak; other door frames: Hardwood
- Main door: Solid core flush shutter with natural wood veneer, Melamine polished
- Bedroom door shutters: Skin door with flush shutters, enamel painted
- Toilet door shutters: Flush shutter with water-resistant coating on one side
- Good quality aluminum sliding doors and windows with provision for mosquito mesh
- Balcony doors: Aluminum frame with fixed glass
Elevator, Electrical, and Backup:
- Elevator: The building will have a passenger and service lift from OTIS.
- Electrical: PVC insulated fire-retardant wires from Anchor/Hovels/Finole will be used. The switches will be premium electrical switches from Anchor Roma or equivalent, and the distribution board will be from a reputed make. The connected power will be 3 KVA for 2 BHK and 5 KVA for 3 BHK. Each circuit at the Main DB will have an MCB from a reputed brand.
- Generator: The building will have 100% D.G. backup for common areas.
- Backup Power: All configurations of flats will have 1 KVA backup power.
Mahendra Aarna Location: Electronic City, Bangalore South Pricing
53.82 – 61.10 L
67.08 – 71.50 L
76.44 – 93.08 L
Tentative Approximate All-Inclusive Prices comprise-
Basic Unit Cost, Car Parking Charges, GST, Club House Charges, Legal Charges
Maintenance Deposit, BWSSB & BESCOM Charges
Prices are not inclusive of preferred Location Charges
Franking Charges, Stamp duty, and Property Registration Charges are extra per the Govt Norms.
Highlights of the Project:
- Sprawling across 9.7 acres of lush green landscape
- Over 40 fully-equipped amenities ready to serve you
- 77% open space to breathe fresh air and connect with nature
- Just a 10-minute drive from Electronic City
- More than 400 families already enjoying their stay
- A total of 744 well-crafted apartments in Electronic City
- Years of experience in building trust among customers
- An excellent track record of delivering quality residences
What’s Great at Electronic City:
- SR Multispeciality Hospital, Springleaf Hospital & Kauvery Hospital provide good healthcare facilities in the area.
- Mahendra Aarna Electronic City, located on Hosur Road, offers easy access to Bannerghatta & Mysore roads via NICE Ring Road.
- Known as an IT hub, Electronic City is home to over 200 IT/ITes companies.
- Educational institutions like Silicon Valley High School, Sorsfort International School and Treamis World School are located in Electronic City.
- Kempegowda International Airport is approximately 50 km away and can be accessed via Bellary Road.
- Electronic City offers plenty of mid-income budget 2 BHK residential apartments.
- Major real estate developers such as Sattva Group, Sobha Developers & Ramky Estates offer housing projects in the area.
- Industrial estates in Bommasandra (6 km) and Jigani (8 km) are easily accessible from Electronic City.
- The locality is popular for rentals due to the presence of business centres and competitive prices.
- The area hosts several esteemed educational institutions such as IIIT Bangalore, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management and Welingkar Institute Of Management Bangalore.
- Heelalige Railway Station on the Bangalore Suburban Rail System serves the area, while Karmelaram Railway Station is located at a distance of 14 km.
What Needs Attention:
- During office hours, traffic congestion is a common issue in the area.
- A flyover connecting Electronic City Phase 1 to 2 has seen fatal accidents due to rash driving and poor lighting.
- Commute times to Electronic City are increased due to the lack of traffic signals and streetlights at the Sarjapur-Attibele junction.
- The inadequate number of streetlights is a concern for residents of Electronic City Phase 1.
- The presence of the Chikkanagamangala Waste Processing Plant is a source of trouble for residents due to unpleasant odors.
- Residents have reported frequent dumping of construction debris in the area, which has caused inconvenience.