HM Grandeur is the housing project under the construction giant HM Construction located at Cunningham Road, Bangalore, Karnataka. They have brought this project into reality with the aim of providing elite excellence that is worthy of royalty. In their own words, their plans are designed to match sophistication and magnificence with deliberate flaunting. Let’s uncover some facts and features of HM Grandeur, Frazer Town!
HM Grandeur: Location, Wheeler Road Frazer Town
- Total land area of the project: 1 acre
- Total number of units: 36 luxury condos
- Total number of towers and blocks: Single tower and G + 22 floors
- Types of units: 3 BHK condos and 5 BHK duplex
- Possession offered: Ready to move in
Size in Sq. Ft.
3 BHK Condo
5 BHK Duplex
HM Grandeur Address on Google Maps
The royale HM Grandeur is located at the residential hub of Bangaluru:
Wheeler Road, Sindhi Colony, Pullikeshi Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560005
Recreational Amenities at HM Grandeur
To make an apartment worth its money you need to have access to facilities that you require on a daily basis. HM Grandeur offers just that but with a tinge of luxe. Here’s what they offer their residents:
- Fully equipped gym (to sweat out those everyday carbs)
- Swimming pool with lounge (to chill with family & friends)
- Chic coffee shop (what’s a Monday morning without that extra boost?)
- 24/7 concierge desk (for all your and any guests’ queries)
- Spa, sauna, and salon (Sunday stress-busters!)
- Banquet hall (ready to use for family occasions and more)
- Business centre (if you want to conduct your very own business meetings)
- Retail space (to get your side business going)
- Yoga and activity centre (more stress-relieving activities!)
Master Specifications of HM Grandeur, Frazer Town, Bangalore
- Structure: The entire structure is made of seismic resistant RCC giving it great strength and durability.
- The floors of the dining, bedroom and living rooms are made of Italian marble or granite.
- All toilets have ceramic flooring clad up to the ceiling.
- The lift core, stairs, and lobby have elegant granite floors.
- The main door of each unit has teak wood frames with polished shutters on both sides.
- All other doors have polished and veneered BSC shutters on either side of the teakwood frame.
- All windows have UPVC teakwood framed shutters that are double-glazed.
- Plumbing and sanitation:
- All apartments have standard Jacuzzis in their bathrooms.
- The CP fittings are of superior quality that are reminiscent of designer bathrooms.
- All toilets have marble countertops.
- The pipes have rainwater harvesting abilities.
- Two of the lifts have the ability to carry 15 people while there is another one for 10 people.
- Security functions all round the clock with intercom facility.
- CCTV cameras man all the tower’s vantage points.
- The tower is equipped with BESCOM power: 16 KV for 5 BHK and 10 KV for 3 BHK.
- All switches are elegant designer modular switches.
- The wires are concealed and fire-resistant.
- The 5 BHK unit has a power backup of 3 KVA whereas the 5 BHK unit has 7.5 KVA.
Price of Different Units at HM Grandeur
The price of HM Grandeur differs according to the type of units you select. Refer to the table below to know more about its pricing conditions.
Unit Size in Sq. Ft.
Approximate All Inclusive Price
3 BHK Condo + 2 Car park
₹4.79 crores onwards
5 BHK Duplex + 4 car park
₹9.51 crores onwards
Tentative Approximate All-Inclusive Prices comprise
Basic price, water & electricity connection charges, maintenance deposit, house charges, legal charges club, car parking charges
*Preferred location charges are extra
Highlights of HM Grandeur
Let’s check out some highlighted features of this luxurious housing complex:
- Wheeler road in Frazer Town is Bangaluru’s busiest areas and is in close proximity to Malleshwaram, Cubbon Park, Cunningham Road, Central Bangalore, Ulsoor, MG Road, and others.
- The complex is surrounded by 800 acres of defence land greenery and is strategically placed near schools (Sophia, Bishop Cotton, Mount Carmel), basic amenities, health facilities (Mallya, Vikram, Fortis), and more.
- Each floor of the tower has just 2 units giving you privacy and an uber-exclusive community.
Cons of HM Grandeur
Well, trying to achieve that perfect home can come with at least one con and that for HM Grandeur is the tough traffic in the access points of North and East Bangaluru.
About The Builder,
HM Constructions is one of the largest real estate companies in the IT hub of Bangaluru in terms of developable area, capitalization, earnings, and reviews. With 24 years of innovation, customer satisfaction, and sustained growth, they have made a mark as a private commercial and residential developer in Bangaluru since 1991.
Today HM Constructions owns a flagship of 57 completed projects worth millions in prime locations of Bangaluru. They stick by their mission of building world-class estates with satisfactory customer service and maintaining high standards of professionalism just to bring to you the essence of royalty in your dream homes.