There is something calming about mindful living and this quest is what leads urban dwellers to seek pastures not so far away from the city. The 42 Mark One villas are surrounded by lush greens in the form of landscaped gardens but not so far away from major parts of Bangalore like Electronic City and Whitefield.
Just because you live in a villa in a green space doesn’t mean you have t miss out on modern amenities. Your every penny is worth paying because they offer you the best of everyday life. Life at 42 Mark One villas is designed to suit the concept of ‘giving back’ what eve we receive from Mother Nature. This means their villas and premises are designed to not harm the environment in any way but to create harmony with green luxury living.
Specifications of 42 Mark One
- Location: Muthanallur, off Sarjapur Road, Electronic City. Bangalore
- Total land area of the project: 6 acres
- Total number of units: 86 villas
- Unit variants: 3 BHK and 4 BHK villas
- Possession offered: Ready to move in
Size in Sq. Ft.
2352 – 3000
42 Mark One: Address on Google Maps
The 86 beautiful villas of Mark One are located in Narayanagatta Village near Muthanallur Cross, Off Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560099.
Recreational Amenities at 42 Mark One
- Each of the villas at Mark One is a luxurious cocoon with skylights, walk-in wardrobes, large windows, and an extra bedroom. So what other amenities do they offer as part of the community? Check them out here:
- 1,800 square feet swimming pool
- 2 Indoor games rooms
- Party area
- Jogging track
- Sports courts
- Steam rooms
- 45,000 square feet landscaped gardens
- Kids play area
- 30 visitors’ car parking
- Rooftop gardens
- Solar panel
Master Specifications of 42 Mark One
- There are interlocks paved on the streets.
- There are pedestrian-priority streets that are designed to discourage speeding vehicles.
- They are wheelchair accessible and have signposts.
- Tactile pavers make them disable-friendly.
- Master bedrooms have wooden flooring.
- All the decks have tiles.
- The utility rooms and terrace have ceramic flooring.
- The staircases have granite finishing.
- All the toilets have anti-skid vitrified tiles and glazed tile cladding.
- The bedrooms, dining rooms, and living rooms have vitrified tiles.
Plumbing and water conservation:
- Recharge pit for rainwater harvesting ensures the villas are environmentally friendly.
- A sewage treatment plant takes care of the waste generated.
- Groundwater recharging ensures stormwater flow.
- Street rainwater harvesting also makes sure the villas are kept flood-free.
- A compound wall runs around the premises.
- The perimeter has centrally controlled surveillance.
- The entrance gate is manned by security.
- All the villas have intercoms connected to the entrance gate.
- There is a designated visitor’s car park.
- Landscaped developments are lined with expansive parks.
- Tree-lined avenues surround the entire premises.
- An option for a community kitchen garden is another plus point.
Energy and power:
- The common service areas have 1005 backups.
- Underground fibre optics serve voice, data, and power lines.
- The streetlights are LEDs.
Price of Different Units at 42 Mark One
Unit Size in Sq. Ft.
Approximate All-Inclusive Price in Crores
3 BHK villa
4 BHK villa
2352 – 3000
Tentative Approximate All-Inclusive Prices comprise
Basic price, GST, clubhouse charges, legal charges club, car parking charges
BESCOM & BWSSB, maintenance deposit Incl.
*Preferred location charges are extra
*Property registration charges, stamp duty, & franking charges as per government norms
Highlights of 42 Mark One
Let’s check out what makes 42 Mark One villas the centre of attention among other housing projects at Sarjapur:
The neighbourhood of Bommasandra is a fast-developing area with close proximity to
- Hosur Road in south-east Bangalore
- Chandapura near Electronic City
- Muthanallur Cross just off Sarjapur Hosur Road
All the IT hubs of Electronic City along with the following places are just 10 mins away:
- Ebenezer International School
- Narayana Health City
- PRR project
The location’s calm surroundings and competitive pricing make the 42 Mark One villas a good investment option.
Cons of 42 Mark One
As it is with all the major housing communities, a lot of civic amenities are yet to fully develop in the project’s vicinity. Also, accessing Sarjapur Rad, Hosur Junction, and Electronic City might be difficult during peak hours because of heavy traffic.
42 Mark One villas Master Plan
42 Mark One Villas Video Gallery
42 Mark One Villes Image Gallery
About The Builders
42 estates have been on a path-breaking mission to reshape living spaces in a nature-friendly way. Since its inception, they have been using luxury, style, and usability as the cornerstones of its work. Curious about what the 42 stands for? They derived their name by drawing inspiration from 42 different factors that lay the design and concept of their villas.