Total Environment Workcations is a project undertaken by the Total Environment group which has been beautifying the Bengaluru construction works with their innovative nature themes projects. This new, revolutionary, luxurious workspace lease project has been launched to awe in Hoodi, Whitefield, Bangalore.
Total Environment Workcations, located right beside the Total Environment Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody, is made to exhibit unmatched, top-notch workspaces, like never seen before in the commercial workspaces segment. Offering airy, spacious individual workspaces surrounded by scenic landscapes, alongside luxury apartments, Total Environment Workcations is all about comfort, luxury while being close to a touch of nature!
As for the builders, the Total Environment group has established themselves as revolutionary pioneers of nature-oriented projects, and with Total Environment Workcations too, they are sure to not leave you unhappy. Come on board to experience a quality combination of living+working experience to the community of Radical Rhapsody and Hoodi, Whitefield, East Bangalore.
Total Environment Workcations being located right at the crux of ITPL near Hoodi, Whitefield also offers excellent connectivity, accessibility with major areas of East Bengaluru as well as to near existing and upcoming communities & facilities.
TE Workcations In Hoodi, Whitefield, Bangalore
- Project’s Land Area: 1.63 Acres (Total land area: 34.5 Acres)
- Total Number of Units: NA
- Unit Size Variants: Each unit 500 sq. ft
- Towers and Blocks: 1Tower configured as 3B + G + 19 Floors
- Possession Offered: March 2023 Onwards
Total Environment Workcations – Amenities
|Indoor Games Room||Gymnasium & Swimming Pool||Equipped Clubhouse|
|Outdoor Play Courts||Outdoor Yoga Lawn &Meditation Area||Jogging Track|
|State Of The Art Security Systems||Children’s Play Area||Business Center & Card Room|
|Landscaped Gardens & Retail Spaces||Retail Spaces & Rooftop Open Cinema||Amphitheatre & Party Hall|
Upsides of the property
1. Very closely located to ITPL, Hoodi Junction, Hoodi lake, Whitefield hubs, KR Puram
2. Premium, designer workspaces in a spacious 500 sq ft open floorplan offered in the middle of a lakefront property
3. East Bengaluru is highly sought after for personal as well as investment purposes due to the strategic location
4. The Total Environment name brings in reliability which when clubbed with the advantage of location and easy access to amenities at competitive prices, makes it ideal for investment or even self-use
5. Guaranteed lease of Rs. 35,000/month at INR 70 per sqft for 3 years after possession (with lease management handled by Total Environment for a total of 15 years)
Downsides of the property-
1. Severe traffic blocking and infamous Bengaluru traffic jams could be encountered during peak hours while accessing other parts of the city
Total Environment Workcations – Unit Type, Size in Sq. Feet and Price
|Unit Type||Size in Sq. Ft||Tentative All-Inclusive Price|
|Workcations Office Space||500||Rs. 58.8 Lacs Onwards|
The above prices include the following.
- Basic price
- Club house charges
- Maintenance deposit
- Car parking charges
- BWSSB & BESCOM charges
- Legal charges
The above price excludes the following.
- Franking charges
- Stamp duty and property registration charges as per government norms
- Preferred location charges
Total Environment Workcations : Master Specifications
1. RCC frame structure with masonry partitions
2. Minimum floor height of 4m, with a floor to slab bottom of 3.6m
3. Premium exposed brick masonry
4. Exclusively procured wire-cut bricks for parts of the exterior
5. Table molded brick masonry or hollow clay blocks for other areas
1. Imported marble in 8 coats of polish with paper joints in lobby areas
2. Other Areas: No flooring shall be provided in any other areas
1. Premium glazing in an aluminum frame with dual glazed Low-E glass of 24mm thickness
Plumbing and Sanitary
1. PVC & drainage lines shall be in PVC
2. Plumbing provided in the ducts only and up to each floor from the shaft
3. No additional plumbing fixtures provided for bathrooms or any other area
4. Rainwater harvesting drain pipes included
1. Elevators with automatic doors and SS finish inside the cabins
2. Automatic, multi-beam sensors for door operation
3. Total capacity of elevators: 100 sq ft per person
4. 6 Passenger elevators
5. 1 Service Elevator
6. All elevators of Otis or similar
7. CCTV Cameras at all strategic points
1. Safe, premium, ISI approved wiring
2. All wiring concealed in 19mm dia, 2mm thick PVC conduit pipes
3. Wiring provided in the common areas only
4. DG power back-up equivalent to power requirement shall be provided
5. Generators to be provided with acoustic enclosures and with a sync panel
6. DG: One redundancy (N+1) configurationv
Total Environment Workcations Master Plan
Total Environment Workcations Location Map
Total Environment Workcations – Address & Google Map
Total Environment Workcations Location :
Email : [email protected]
Total Environment Workcations Project Gallery
Total Environment Workcations Apartments Video
Total Environment Workcations FAQs
1) What is the price of a 500 sqft workspace unit in TE Workcations ?
2) Where is Total Environment Workcations located ?
3) What is a primary landmark near Total Environment Workcations ?
About the Builder – Total Environment
At Total Environment, the focus is on creating spaces that you can be proud of living and working in. The aim and the goal of the builder are to combine professional expertise with cutting-edge technology and an out-of-the-box approach to make living as well as working more comfortable, productive, and joyous.
The TE team works together as an integrated team – from concept to completion. A high degree of demonstrated interaction between design, construction, and business development teams ensures that every little detail gets the close attention it deserves.
In a fine combination of design skills with excellent craftsmanship, be prepared to experience a living surrounding that is of the highest quality, always striving to design and build the most beautiful homes in the world.
The Total Environment group has already successfully completed and delivered 26 projects, has 11 ongoing projects, and even has 1 upcoming project in the pipeline.