A brand new business+tech campus development project built on the Kempegowda International Airport, Bellary Road in Devanahalli, Bengaluru, Prestige Tech Cloud Park is a world-class tech campus ready for sale!
Spacious office spaces made in a blend of sophistication and luxury, this project features the best of the elements of Prestige Constructions’ renowned commercial development segment. A new Business & Tech campus development project, it is further surrounded by vast landscapes that also keep it close to a touch of nature.
Prestige builders, a rather established name in the construction business of Bengaluru, are committed to providing a top-notch work environment with this undertaking. The tech park is designed to boast brilliant architecture in clean-lined glass and steel aesthetics, to say the least!
At Prestige Tech Cloud Park, the office spaces are made in large floor plates, have separate congregational spaces, vast open landscaped areas, all clubbed with some unparalleled building management systems. As for work-aiding amenities, you can indulge in the luxury of
a fully equipped gymnasium, swimming pool, recreation areas, indoor sports courts, multiple cafes, and party areas to get rid of the all-day-work stress!
Prestige has also taken special care of your security with 24*7 security systems deployed at the project.
Prestige Tech Cloud Park: KIAL, Bellary Road, Devanahalli
1. Total Land Area: 33 Acres
2. of Units: 1214
3. Towers and Blocks: 7 Towers, each with 2B + G + 9 Floors
4. Unit Variants: 2500 sq ft office spaces
5. Possession Time: May 2023 Onwards
Prestige Tech Cloud Park – Amenities
|Indoor Games Room||Gymnasium||Clubhouse|
|Outdoor Sport’s Courts||Health Center||Jogging Track|
|State Of The Art Security Systems||Children’s Play Area||Recreation Rooms|
|Landscaped Gardens||Multiple cafes||Amphitheatre & Retail Spaces|
Upsides of the property
1. Tastefully located right off Bellary Road in Devanahalli, very close to Bangalore International Airport, ITC Factory, Ecopolis, Yelahanka, Jakkur, Hebbal, and multiple existing/upcoming residential projects
2. The Prestige brand name and reliability is offered at a rather competitive price to further boost the project’s likeability
3. The earlier built Prestige Business Parks have been homes to big firms like Adobe, Microsoft, Oracle, JP Morgan, Capgemini, Schneider Electric, TATA, Nielsen, AIG, TCS, VMWare, Credit Suisse, amongst others
4. Multiple Fortune 500 companies have preferred Prestige business parks as their office space owing to the Prestige standards and the quality of the campuses built by the brand.
Downsides of the property-
1. Infamous Bengaluru bottlenecks can be experienced while accessing Hebbal, ORR, CBD from the project
2. Multiple civic amenities are still under development around the project
Prestige Tech Cloud Park – Unit Type, Size in Sq. Feet and Price
|Unit Type||Size in Sq.Ft||Basic Price||Tentative All-Inclusive Price|
|Office Space||2500 sq.ft||Rs. 1.6 Crore||Rs. 1.90 Crore Onwards|
The above prices include the following.
- Basic price
- Club house charges
- Maintenance deposit
- Car parking charges
- BWSSB & BESCOM charges
- Legal charges
The above price excludes the following.
- Franking charges
- Stamp duty and property registration charges as per government norms
- Preferred location charges
Prestige Tech Cloud Park – Project Specifications
1. R.C.C frame structure
2. Solid blocks, and cement plastering
3. Facade painting: A combination of Glazing, ACP, and Textured paint
1. IPC flooring on all floors
2. Granite floors in common area/lobbies, and on the main staircase
3. Ceramic tiles for dado/flooring on walls of up to 8 feet
1. Flush doors with all fittings
2. Aluminium windows
1. Underground/overhead storage tanks of an optimal capacity
2. Borewell system to provide an auxiliary supply of water
3. Provisions also made for hiring of a third party to drill the borewell
4. Rainwater Harvesting pipes included.
1. Optimal sized passenger and service lifts in all sections
2. 24*7 security force
3. CCTV Cameras at strategic points
1. Grid power supplied from BESCOM for the entire campus
2. Concealed conduits with copper wiring all over for power and lighting
3. DG Back up for built-up area and all common areas
Prestige Tech Cloud Park Master Plan
Prestige Tech Cloud Park Location Map
Prestige Tech Cloud Park – Address & Google Map
Prestige Tech Cloud Park Location :
Prestige Tech Cloud Park , Navarathna Agrahara, behind Presidency Hotel, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Email : [email protected]
Prestige Tech Cloud Park Project Gallery
Prestige Tech Cloud Park Apartments Video
Prestige Tech Cloud Park FAQs :
1. What is the price of a single unit of office space in Prestige Tech Cloud Park ?
2. Where is Tech Cloud Park located in Bangalore ?
About the Builder – Prestige Constructions
The Prestige Group owes its origin to Mr. Razack Sattar, who envisioned a success story waiting to take shape in the retail business in 1956 itself. Prestige Estates and Properties was set up in 1986 growing swiftly to become the leading property developers in Bangalore.
Prestige Court on K.H. Road in Bangalore set the pace and with over 190 developments covering 38.5 million sq ft of developable area to its credit, Prestige constructions now house a very large populace residing in South India.
Also, Prestige hosts some of the biggest MNCs in business here with residential, commercial, retail, and hospitality developments on the cards approximating 61.4 million sq. ft. just in the area.
A presence in the retail sector with Prestige Tech Cloud Park, multiplexes, and malls, Prestige has built for itself a name in property development.
The Prestige group has already successfully completed and delivered 191 projects, has 35 ongoing projects, and even has 3 upcoming projects in the pipeline.
We love the summers and the cheerfulness that comes with them but aren’t...
The best mixer grinder in India a versatile appliance that is a must...
Maximising Style and Comfort: Small Living Room Design Ideas In today’s fast-paced world,...
Explore the best air cooler in India 2023: top picks! India's scorching summers...