In the fast-paced world of today, having a reliable and best electric kettle in your kitchen can make your life significantly easier. Whether you’re an avid tea drinker, a coffee enthusiast, or simply need hot water for your instant noodles, having the right electric kettle can save you time and effort. In India, where the love for chai runs deep, finding the perfect kettle is crucial. In this blog post, we’ll explore the top contenders for the title of the best electric kettle in India.
List of Best Electric Kettle in India
1. Philips HD9306/06 Electric Kettle
With its sleek design and rapid boiling feature, the Philips HD9306/06 is a favourite among many Indian households. Its large capacity, auto shut-off, and easy-to-clean features make it a top choice.
2. Prestige PKOSS Electric Kettle
Known for its durability and performance, the Prestige PKOSS Electric Kettle offers a stainless-steel body and a concealed heating element. Its ergonomic handle and single-touch lid locking make it user-friendly, catering to the needs of every tea lover.
3. Bajaj 1.5-litre Cordless Kettle
Bajaj, a trusted brand in India, offers a cordless kettle with a 360-degree connector base, making it convenient to use. Its automatic shut-off and dry boil protection ensure safety, making it an excellent choice for families.
4. Havells Aqua Plus Black Pearl Kettle
Havells is synonymous with innovation, and the Aqua Plus Black Pearl Kettle lives up to that reputation. Its unique feature is the blue LED indicator that adds a touch of elegance. With a 1.2-liter capacity and a powerful heating element, this kettle combines style and functionality.
5. Kent 16023 1500-Watt Electric Kettle
For health-conscious consumers, the Kent 16023 Electric Kettle is a game-changer. It comes with a concealed heating plate and a borosilicate glass body, ensuring that no harmful chemicals leach into the water. With a 1.7-liter capacity, it’s perfect for large families.
6. Inalsa Eon Electric Kettle
Inalsa Eon Electric Kettle offers a stylish design coupled with efficient performance. Its 1.5-liter capacity and 1500 watts of power ensure quick boiling. With features like auto shut-off and boil-dry protection, it guarantees safety. The wide mouth of the kettle makes cleaning hassle-free, making it a popular choice for many Indian households.
7. Butterfly EKN 1.5-Litre Water Kettle
Butterfly EKN Water Kettle is a budget-friendly option without compromising on quality. Its 1.5-liter capacity is suitable for small families. The elegant design, coupled with a concealed heating element, ensures durability and easy maintenance. The kettle also boasts features like an automatic cut-off and ergonomically designed handles for convenience.
8. Crompton ACGEK-KP102-I Electric Kettle
Crompton’s Electric Kettle is known for its energy efficiency and quick boiling. With a 1.5-liter capacity, it caters to the needs of large households. The kettle comes with a stainless-steel body, making it sturdy and durable. Its wide spout allows easy filling and pouring, and the cool-touch handle ensures safety while handling the hot kettle.
9. Pigeon by Stovekraft Shiny Steel Electric Kettle
Pigeon Shiny Steel Electric Kettle combines elegance with functionality. Its 1.5-liter capacity and 1500 watts of power ensure fast boiling. The concealed heating element prevents calcification, enhancing the kettle’s lifespan. It features a cool-touch handle, on/off indicator, and automatic shut-off, making it user-friendly and safe to use.
10. Usha 3210 1.5-Litre Electric Kettle
Usha 3210 Electric Kettle offers a seamless blend of performance and style. Its 1.5-liter capacity and 1350 watts of power provide efficient boiling. The kettle features a wide mouth for easy cleaning and a comfortable handle for effortless pouring. With its elegant design and reliable performance, it adds a touch of sophistication to your kitchen.
How To Choose The Best Kettle?
Choosing the best kettle in India involves considering several factors to ensure it meets your specific needs and preferences. Here’s a guide to help you make an informed decision:
- – Capacity: Consider how much hot water you need regularly. For individuals or small families, a 1 to 1.5-liter kettle is usually sufficient. Larger families might benefit from a 1.7 to 2-litre kettle. Choosing an appropriate capacity ensures you don’t waste energy boiling more water than necessary.
- – Power/Wattage: Higher wattage (around 1500-2000 watts) means faster boiling. If you value speed, opt for a kettle with higher wattage. However, keep in mind that higher wattage might consume more electricity.
- – Material: Electric kettles come in stainless steel, glass, or plastic. Stainless steel kettles are durable and resistant to rust and stains. Glass kettles are elegant and don’t retain odours, but they can be fragile. Plastic kettles are lightweight and affordable but might not be as durable in the long run.
- – Safety Features: Look for kettles with features like automatic shut-off, boil-dry protection, and a cool-touch handle. Automatic shut-off turns off the kettle when the water reaches boiling point, preventing over-boiling. Boil-dry protection shuts off the kettle when there’s no water inside, preventing damage. A cool-touch handle ensures you won’t burn your hand while pouring.
- – Noise Level: Some electric kettles can be noisy, especially when boiling. If you’re sensitive to noise, read reviews to find a quieter option.
- – Maintenance: Consider how easy the kettle is to clean. Kettles with wide mouths are generally easier to clean. Removable and washable filters are also convenient.
- – Corded vs. Cordless: Cordless kettles are more convenient as they’re easier to lift and pour. They usually have a 360-degree swivel base, allowing you to place the kettle on it from any angle. Corded kettles might be a hassle, especially if the cord is short.
- – Brand Reputation and Reviews: Research reputable brands and read customer reviews. Brands with a history of reliability and good customer service are more likely to provide a quality product.
- – Budget: Determine your budget beforehand. Electric kettles come in a wide price range, so having a budget will help you narrow down your options.
By considering these factors, you can find the electric kettle that best suits your needs, ensuring that your hot beverage experience is not only convenient but also enjoyable.
Conclusion; Best Electric Kettle In India
Choosing the best electric kettle depends on your specific needs, whether it’s speed, capacity, safety features, or design. In India, where tea is not just a beverage but an emotion, investing in a good electric kettle is an investment in your daily happiness. Consider your preferences and priorities, and you’ll find the perfect electric kettle that suits your lifestyle, making your tea time a delightful experience every day.