Tata New Haven is a luxurious residential apartment project on the Tumkur Road in the Yeshwanthpur region on the northern outskirts of Bangalore. The project is one of the most elite projects of Tata Housing Development Co. Ltd. Tata New Haven is set across a space of 25 acres and features 1900 units in the 1.5 BHK, 2 BHK, and 3 BHK variants. It comprises 35 blocks (Ground + 12, 14 floors). Tata New Haven is a ready-to-move project.
Benefits of Investing at Tumkur Road
Tumkur Road is a growing locality in the north-western outskirts of Bangalore. The area offers excellent connectivity, proximity to prominent highways, ring road, and major areas of Bangalore. A lot of such factors continue to develop Tumkur Road into a bustling area, and also a prime investment choice across northern Bangalore. Here’s why you must make a residential investment at Tumkur Road.
Tumkur Road is located in the northwest region of Bangalore city. It serves as the industrial lifeline that connects 24 of the 30 areas of Karnataka. Besides, it also serves as a prominent road route to Mumbai and Pune. Tumkur Road is very-well connected with other parts of the state and city through the corporation buses. It also includes a proposed connection Metro Rail Phase 1, Phase 2, and the Peripheral Ring Road (PRR), which creates half a circle around the city.
Tumkur Road, over the years, has witnessed a considerable growth on the social infrastructure front as well. The development of a lot of schools, hospitals, and entertainment centers has made social growth evident. It works as a significant factor in driving investment in these regions. The region enjoys a steady one percent real estate appreciation quarter on quarter. Although the figure may not seem as attractive in the short run, the development in the years to come certainly shows considerable promise.
Tata New Haven - Amenities
|Walking Pathways||Health Care Center||Pedestrian-Friendly Environment|
|IGBC Pre-certified Green Homes||Green Avenues and Boulevards||Green Landscape Areas|
|Children’s Play Area||Skating Rink||Swimming Pool|
|Fully-equipped Gymnasium||Basketball Courts||Skating Rink|
|Café||Indoor Games Room||Reading Room and AV Room|
|Steam and Sauna||Crèche||Multi-Purpose Hall|
|Retail Zone||Clubhouse||Jogging Track|
Tata New Haven – Distance from Prominent Places in Bangalore
|Kempegowda International Airport||41 Km|
|MG Road||26 Km|
|Nearest Ring Road (NICE Ring Road)||7 Km|
|Nearest Metro Station (Namma Metro station Chikkabidarakallu & Jindal)||8.5 Km|
|Railway Station||22.3 Km|
|Electronic City||51.6 Km|
Tata New Haven nearby Schools
- Harsha International Public School
- Howard International School
- Prudence International School
- Jindal Public School
- Euro School
Tata New Haven nearby Hospitals
- MS Rammaiah Harsha Hospital
- People Tree Hospital
- Sapthagiri Hospital
Tata New Haven Unit Type, Unit Size in Square Feet, Basic Price and Approximate All Inclusive Price
|Unit Type||Unit Size||Basic Price||Approximate All Inclusive Price|
|3 BHK||1286 square feet||INR 56 lacs||INR 68 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK||1163 square feet||INR 52 lacs||INR 62 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK||966 square feet||INR 47 lacs||INR 50 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK||814 square feet||INR 40 lacs||INR 43 lacs onwards|
|1.5 BHK||708 square feet||INR 35 lacs||INR 38 lacs onwards|
Factors considered in the above approximate all inclusive price are as follows.
- Basic price
- Car parking charges
- Club house charges
- BWSSB & BESCOM charges
- Legal charges
- Maintenance deposit
The price excludes the following.
- Stamp duty and property registration charges as per government norms
- Franking charges
- Preferred location charges
Tata New Haven Project Specifications
1. External grade wooden/ vitrified flooring in the balconies.
2. Marble/ laminated wooden flooring in bedrooms
3. Vitrified tiles in the dining, living, foyer, and the corridors.
1. Mivan construction
2. RCC framed structure building
3. Concrete solid block masonry for interior and exterior walls
1. Main entrance single hard wood shutter door
2. Teak wood door frame for the main entrance
3. Sal wood frame for all the bedrooms and internal doors
|Plumbing and Sanitary|
1. Rainwater harvesting drain pipes system
2. Granite counter with ceramic wash basin in the master toilet
3. Pedestal wash basins in the other toilets
4. EWCs for all the toilets
5. Chrome plated fittings and chrome plated tap with shower mixer for all the toilets
6. Concealed plumbing
8. Exhaust fan
9. 7 feet high dado tiles
10. Ceramic dado tiles up to the door’s height
1. 100 percent power backup for lifts, pumps, common areas, and apartments
2. Concealed wiring with PVC insulated copper wires and modular switches.
3. Reputed quality modular switches
4. BESCOM grid power for every home
5. Provision for fans
6. Sufficient number of points in all the rooms
1. CCTV camera at all the vantage points
2. Round the clock security
3. Intercom facility
4. Adequately sized passenger and service lift in every block of the project
1. Granite platform
2. Exhaust fan
3. Stainless steel sink with a single bowl
4. Gas inlet/ outlet
5. White vitrified floor tiles
6. Storage space
7. 2 feet high dado tiles
Tata New Haven Master Plan
Tata New Haven Location
Tata New Haven – Address & Google Map
Tata New Haven Location :
Tata New Haven, Tumkur Road, Dasanapura Hobli, Near Golden Palms, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Email : [email protected]
Tata New Haven Apartments Video
Tata New Haven FAQs:
1. What is the total area of Tata New Haven ?
2. What is the status of Tata New Haven?
3. What are the unit variants at Tata New Haven ?
|Unit Type||Unit Size|
|3 BHK||1286 square feet|
|2 BHK||1163 square feet|
|2 BHK||966 square feet|
|2 BHK||814 square feet|
|1.5 BHK||708 square feet|
4. Which is the nearest metro station to Tata New Haven, and how far is it from the project?
5. What are the security features at Tata New Haven ?
6. What are the various recreational amenities at Tata New Haven ?
7. How much does 3 BHK flat at Tata New Haven cost?
8. What are the location advantages of Tata New Haven?
9. What is the exact location of Tata New Haven?
About the Builder – Tata Housing
Tata Housing Development Company is the real estate development and construction fully-owned subsidiary of Tata Sons – one of the oldest business groups of India. The company commenced operations in 1984 and was revived in 2006. The company operates across various cities in India, including Mumbai, Kolkata, Gurugram, Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Cochin, Pune, and others.
Tata Housing Development Company employs over 700 employees. It works across various segments within the real estate space, such as project planning, land identification, and acquisition, sales, and marketing, property services, project execution, designing, among others.
Tata New Haven on the Tumkur Road is a prudent investment alternative as it offers elegantly designed spacious homes, latest amenities, high-end project specifications, and a lot of other modern facilities that contribute comfort and convenience to your life.