Sobha City is a ready-to-move-in residential apartment project from Sobha Developers – one of the largest and also one of the most reputed real estate and construction companies of India. The project is situated in Thanisandra, one of the fastest-growing localities of Bangalore. It brings advantages such as excellent quality construction, new-age amenities, along with a massive 65% open space for uncluttered living, and an even fresher lifestyle.
Sobha City is spread across a massive landmass of 36 acres of the Thanisandra region. It comprises 12 towers with ground + 20 floors and 1537 units in the variants of 3 BHK and 4 BHK. The project exemplifies luxurious and elegant living and blends the comforts of staying in a comprehensive residential project, along with the convenience of living in well-connected and blooming vicinity.
Besides, reasons such as Thanisandra’s proximity to the Kempegowda International Airport, and the spectacular view of the surrounding landscapes further determine the project’s investment worth across real estate and residential investors throughout Bangalore.
Benefits of Investing or Buying a Property at Sobha City, Thanisandra
Bangalore has been on a growth spree for the past couple of decades. The city has grown to the extent that a lot of its suburbs, which were once isolated villages, or tiny towns, have grown into a prominent bustling business and residential centers.
North Bangalore, in particular owing to its proximity to the Kempegowda International Airport, beautiful landscapes, and tranquil surroundings has emerged as a significant growth contender. Thanisandra, among the many northern Bangalore vicinities, continues to prove its worth on the real estate horizon.
Once a small town, away from the city limits of Bangalore, has now become a major real estate investment destination. But what makes Thanisandra an excellent investment choice? There are several answers to these questions and not just one. Take a look at the various factors that contribute to Thanisandra’s prominence across Bangalore’s real estate scene
Thanisandra is very well connected to all the significant parts of the city. The region is well served by BMTC, and the construction of a metro rail node at Nagavara is only going to enhance Thanisandra’s connectivity. The Yeshwanthpur railway station is situated at a distance of only 11 Km away from Thanisandra, and the Kempegowda International Airport too is only 20-25 km away from Thanisandra.
Thanisandra scores on the infrastructural development front as well. It has a lot of excellent schools, healthcare centers, entertainment centers, and retail malls to ensure a convenient lifestyle for its citizens. Besides, the region also has a lot of local tourist spots such as Kannur Lake, Jakkur Lake, and Allalasandra Lake. So, you live an urban, yet peaceful lifestyle, while staying Thanisandra!
Proximity to IT Parks
Thanisandra is proximal to major IT hubs of Bangalore, including Whitefield, Electronic City, and Koramangala. It proves one of the biggest advantages for working professionals that spend hours commuting between their home and the office.
Besides, Manyata Tech Park, which is home to over 70 companies that employ around 1.5 lacs employees altogether, is only 3 Km away from Thanisandra. Apart from that, the KIADB industrial area is only 13 Km away from Thanisandra, and which constitutes another reason for the region’s prosperity as a major residential center of Bangalore.
Sobha City Amenities
|Billiards Table||Pool Table||Yoga/ Aerobics||Gymnasium|
|Tennis Courts||Half Basketball Court||Swimming Pool||Business Center|
|Saloon and Spa||Cards/ Carom/ Foose Ball||Clinic||Restaurants|
|Cafes||ATM||Two Squash Courts||Table Tennis|
|Two Badminton Courts||Change Rooms||Audio Visual Room||Two Multipurpose Halls|
|Leasing Space||Four Guest Rooms||Crèche + Indoor Children Playing Area|
Sobha City Unity Type, Unit Size and Price
|Unit Type||Unit Size||Approximate All Inclusive Price|
|3 BHK – Santorini 2||1735 square feet||INR 1.27 crore onwards|
|3 BHK – Santorini 2||1703 square feet||INR 1.25 crore onwards|
|3 BHK – Santorini 1||1740 square feet||INR 1.28 crore onwards|
|3 BHK – Santorini 1||1697 square feet||INR 1.25 crore onwards|
|4 BHK – Paradiso||3216 square feet||INR 2.26 crore onwards|
|3 BHK – Paradiso||2164 square feet||INR 1.52 crore onwards|
|3 BHK – Paradiso||2005 square feet||INR 1.41 crore onwards|
|3 BHK – Serenita||2024 square feet||INR 1.43 crore onwards|
|3 BHK – Serenita||1795 square feet||INR 1.27 crore onwards|
The above prices include the following.
- Maintenance deposit
- Basic price
- Legal charges
- Club house charges
- BWSSB & BESCOM charges
Car parking charges
The price excludes the following.
- Franking charges
- Stamp duty and property registration charges as per government norms
- Preferred location charges
Sobha City Distance from Prominent Places in Bangalore
|MG Road||16 Km|
|Kempegowda International Airport||20 Km|
|Nearest Metro Station||10 Km|
|Yeshwanthpur Railway Station||9 Km|
|Nearest Ring Road (Hebbal Ring Road)||4 Km|
|Manyata Tech Park||4 Km|
Sobha City – Nearby Schools
- Kensri School
- Karnataka Public School
- Legacy School Bangalore (LSB)
- Delhi Public School North Campus
- Bangalore International School
Sobha City – Nearby Hospitals
- Cloudnine Sahakarnagar
- Motherhood Hospital
- Neha Prakash Hospital
- Metro Healthcare
- Columbia Asia Hospital – Hebbal
- Dr. Agarwal’s Eye Hospital
Sobha City Project Specifications
1. Anti-skid ceramic tile flooring in bathrooms
2. Plastic emulsion paint for ceiling and walls
3. Ceramic/ vitrified tile flooring and skirting
1. Concrete solid block masonry (Interior and Exterior) – 200 MM exterior walls, and 100 MM interior walls
2. RCC framed structure building
Plumbing and Sanitary
1. Rainwater harvesting drain pipes
2. Chromium plated fittings in all the toilets
3. Reputed quality sanitary fixtures in all the toilets
4. Stainless steel sink with single bowl and drain board in utility
5. 25-liter capacity geyser in all the toilets
6. 15-liter capacity geyser in servant toilet
7. Bathtub, bidet, and shower partition in the master toilet of the penthouse
1. UPVC frames and sliding shutters for external doors
2. Seven feet high opening with wooden frames and flush shutters for internal doors
3. Eight feet opening with pre-molded flush shutter and frame in wood, along with both-sided polish for the main door
4. Timber frame and timber architrave
5. Both-sided masonite skin for shutters
1. 100 percent power back for lifts, pumps, and common areas
2. Copper electrical wiring all throughout via concealed conduits
3. BESCOM grid power for every home
4. Reputed quality modular switches.
1. Mood Settings: Possibility of automation for light, fans, and AC control, along with regular switches in the master bedroom, and the living room.
2. Smart Entrance Management: Visitor view at the door on the indoor panel, smart phone or touch pad.
3. Smart Safety: Gas leak sensor in the kitchen, soft panic switch in pad to enable an emergency action.
Sobha City – Master Plan
Sobha City - Location
Sobha City Thanisandra – Address & Google Map
Sobha City Location :
Sobha City, Sobha City Road, Thanisandra
Email : [email protected]
Sobha City Apartments Video
Sobha City FAQs:
1. What is the current status of the Sobha City project?
2. What are the launch date and the possession date of the project?
3. What are the unique features of Sobha City?
4. What are the types of variants available at Sobha City?
|Unit Type||Unit Size|
|4 BHK Paradiso||3216 square feet|
|3 BHK Paradiso||2164 square feet|
|3 BHK Serenita||2024 square feet|
|3 BHK Serenita||2005 square feet|
|3 BHK Serenita||1795 square feet|
|3 BHK Santorini||1740 square feet|
|3 BHK Santorini||1735 square feet|
|3 BHK Santorini||1703 square feet|
|3 BHK Santorini||1697 square feet|
5. Which are the landmarks nearby Sobha City?
6. What is the total land area under construction, and how much of open space does the project offer?
7. What about car parking at Sobha City?
|Casa Serenita||Covered basement car parking and ground floor|
|Casa Paradiso||Covered basement and ground floor car parking|
|Santorini||Covered car parking in the basement levels|
|Aristos||Covered parking for 1 car in every unit|
8. Does the project permit modifications in the apartment?
9. Is the property’s title clear?
10. Can I make a 100% down payment for my home?
11. Is there a transfer fee to be paid?
12. Is the project home-loan approved with major banks and financial institutions?
13. What is the process of the agreement, the duration of the agreement, and registration?
About Sobha Builders
Sobha Builders is one of the leading, and also one of the largest construction groups of India. The company commenced operations in 1995. Over the years, the company has become a 22 billion dollar company, operating across 13 states and 24 cities of India. Sobha focuses on the development of residential and contractual projects. The company engages in the construction of presidential apartments, luxury, and super luxury apartments, and plotted development.
Currently, Sobha Builders is developing around 35 residential projects, covering about 27 million square feet of under development space. The company has worked with a range of reputed companies, including Infosys, Timken, HP, Institute of Public Enterprises (IPE), Dell, Hotel Leela Ventures, Biocon, and many others.
The primary focus of Sobha Developers is developing residential and contractual projects. Besides apartments, the company is indulged in the development of presidential apartments, row houses, villas, super luxury apartments, plotted development, and many others. The company has developed a wide range of structures across India for some of the most reputed multinational enterprises.
Expert Opinion about Sobha City
Sobha City is no less than a landmark in the Thanisandra region – a region that is undergoing tremendous development across every aspect. Besides, the project’s proximity to Hebbal, Manyata Tech Park, Jakkur, Kogilu, and the Outer Ring Road further enhances its investment worth amidst the highly competitive real estate market of India.
Apart from that, the project’s amenities, features, coupled with Sobha’s reputation, strengthen its investment value and continue to attract home seekers in Bangalore towards it.