A new residential apartment launched in Thanisandra Main Road, Bangalore Socha City features the best limited themed Greek-architecture luxury living segment of the Socha Group.
The Sobha City offers spacious apartments with beautiful landscapes and aesthetically designed towers surrounding the Sobha City that make it special and elite. The builder guarantees a good quality living experience in the community of Thanisandra Main Road, North Bangalore through its Greek-themed architecture and lifestyle.
The project has excellent connectivity and is located at the crux of Thanisandra Main Road with the existing and upcoming facilities and communities.
The amenities at Sobha City include a fully equipped 60,000 sq. ft clubhouse, gymnasium, swimming pool, recreation rooms, outdoor sports courts, children’s play area, landscaped gardens, multipurpose hall, and 24/7 security providing both safety and comfort.
Upsides of Sobha City
- This is the latest tower that has been launched and has become a landmark of development in its region, alongside the different developments and facilities upcoming around the project.
- Sobha City makes a great choice for personal use and a good investment keeping in mind its greek themed tower has limited units that are in close proximity to places like the Jakkur, Hebbal, Manyata Tech Park, Kogilu, ORR, and other highways that cross the city.
- The brand name ‘SOBHA limited’ itself is a huge boost and has a pricing competitive range for the location.
Downsides of the Sobha City
- The traffic bottlenecks in the peak hours while accessing major parts of North Bangalore.
- There are certain civic amenities that are under development in the project’s vicinity.
Sobha City – Unit Type, Size in Sq. Feet & Price
Size in Sq. Ft
3 BHK with private garden
Rs. 127 Lacs
Rs. 145 Crore onwards
Tentative Approximate All-Inclusive Prices comprise-
Basic Unit Cost, Club House Charges, GST, Legal Charges, Maintenance Deposit
BWSSB & BESCOM Charges
Prices are not inclusive of preferred Location Charges
Franking Charges, Stamp duty, and Property Registration Charge Extra per the Govt Norms.
Recreational Amenities at Sobha City
– 60,000 sq. ft Clubhouse
– 3 outdoor Swimming Pools
– Games Room
– Party Area
– Jogging Track
– Health Center
– Kids Play Area
– Landscaped Gardens
Sobha City : Master Specifications
– RCC framed structure building
– 2 basement + ground + 19 (Excluding the service floor)
– 2 B (Basement 1 for commercial and basement 2 for residential) + (G+1) for commercial+ service floor +18 nos. (2nd to 19th) residential floors
– Vitrified tile flooring and skirting in the foyer, living, dining, and bedrooms
– Ceramic anti-skid flooring in the bathrooms, balcony, and kitchen
– Plastic emulsion paint on the walls and ceilings
– Anti-Skid ceramic tile flooring in the bathrooms
– Main door, bedroom doors, and the frames have timber and architrave with shutters on both sides of HDF skin.
– The bath doors and architrave have timber frames. The outside shutters with HDF skin with the inside laminated.
– They have UPVC and the shutter with panels with aluminum glazed windows.
Plumbing and Sanitary
– Reputed sanitary fixtures in all bathrooms.
– All bathrooms have chromium plated fittings.
– Included rainwater harvesting drain pipes.
– The tower has reputed 2 nos. lifts with passenger capacity.
– Around clock security along with an intercom facility.
– CCTV Cameras at all points.
– BESCOM grid power in each home with 6 KW three-phase.
– Reputed to make modular switches.
– Copper electrical wiring throughout the concealed conduits.
– A 100% power backup for common areas, elevators, and pumps.
Sobha City Master Plan
Sobha City Location Map
Location of Sobha City as per Google Maps
Thanisandra Main Rd, Devin Paradise Enclave, Tirumanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064
Email : [email protected]
Sobha City Image Gallery
Sobha City Video Gallery
Sobha City, Athena, Thanisandra, Bangalore FAQs
1. What is the cost of a 3 BHK apartment in Sobha City, Bangalore?
2. Where is the Athena in Sobha City located in North Bangalore?
About the Builder – Sobha City
The City was founded in the year 1995 and is one of the largest real estate development companies in India with an Rs. 22 billion, based out of Bangalore. They have projects that are spread across 13 states and around 24 cities.
They primarily focus on the development of its residential and contractual projects, ranging from villas, row houses, plotted development, presidential apartments, luxury, as well as super luxury apartments. The Sobha’s are equipped with every major amenity too, these include a shopping complex, clubhouse, and swimming pool.
At present, the group has 35 residential projects that are under construction aggregating into 27.32 million sq. ft. of space that is still left to be developed. Alongside the 18.90 million sq. ft. of their saleable space that has ongoing contractual projects, adding up to about 9.50 million square feet of the area.
Until now, they have constructed structures of a wide array for prestigious corporate clients, like Dell, Institute of Public Enterprises (IPE), Infosys, Bosch, HP, Taj Group, Hotel Leela Ventures, Biocon, Timken, etc.