Amidst the growing urban commotion, and the honking traffic, image you waking up to the sweet chirping sounds of birds and to a spectacular view of the blue lake that happens to be your neighbor? Such a situation may sound over-optimistic and sort of an overstatement to you. Of course, that isn’t surprising. Bangalore has grown into an urban jungle with skyscrapers everywhere, and full of traffic with the cosmopolitan advent.
But, Shriram Chirping Woods amidst everything is a pleasant luxury apartment and villament project. It sprawls across 16 acres and comprises 870 units in the variants of 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK, and 3 BHK. It has 17 towers with 24 floors, each excluding the ground floor. To top it up, Sarjapur Road’s benefits! All these factors make Shriram Chirping Woods Haralur Sarjapur Road a fantastic investment choice.
Benefits of Investing or Buying a Property at Shriram Chirping Woods Haralur Sarjapur Road Locality
Bangalore has had a lot of developments in the past two decades. While a lot of other regions in Bangalore are about to reach the saturation stage, Sarjapur Road yet has miles to go and is projected to undergo an enormous growth in the years to come. It will continue to stay one of the favorites of real estate investors across the country for a long time to come. Here are some reasons why you must invest in the Sarjapur Road region.
For every Bangalorean who spends hours into the prime time of Bangalore, probably the most important while making an investment decision is the connectivity of that particular area with his/ her workplace. Sarjapur Road, in this regard, offers fantastic connectivity with the IT belt of Bangalore. This includes Whitefield, Electronics City, the Outer Ring Road, Koramangala, and Marathahalli.
Considering the fact that a significant chunk of Bangalore’s new crowd works in these regions, a home on the Sarjapur Road proves to be more than a boon! Besides, the proposed metro railway extension, the elevated expressway, and the Peripheral Ring Road further amplify Sarjapur Road’s investment value.
The Growth of Social Infrastructure
After the workplace, the second biggest concerns are education and healthcare. In fact, equally important! But, a home in Sarjapur Road relieves you of these concerns. The area has got a range of excellent schools and healthcare centers to ensure absolute residential comfort in the most real sense.
Shriram Chirping Woods Haralur Sarjapur Road – Amenities
Shriram Chirping Woods is a well-thought and well-designed project. It offers the latest amenities to ensure convenience and comfort to its residents. Here are the amenities that this project offers.
|Separate health club with steam, sauna and meditation rooms.||Indoor Badminton Court||Virtual Golf|
|Convenience Stores||Multipurpose Hall||Squash Court|
|Table Tennis and Billiards||Recreation Center (Chess, carom, and cards room)||Well-equipped gymnasium|
|Mini theater with surround sound system||Creativity Room||Library and Crèche|
|Tennis Court||Open Amphitheater||Children’s Play Area|
|Skating Rink||Cricket Practice Pitch||Swimming Pool with Toddler’s Pool|
|Basketball Post||Landscaped Gardens||Jogging Track|
Shriram Chirping Woods Haralur Sarjapur Road – Distance from Prominent Places in Bangalore
|MG Road||14 Km|
|Nearest Ring Road (Outer Ring Road/ Sarjapur Road)||3.2 Km|
|Nearest Metro Station (Indiranagar)||13 Km|
|Kempegowda International Airport||52 Km|
|Railway Station||17 Km|
Shriram Chirping Woods Haralur Sarjapur Road – Nearby Hospitals (Within 3 Km Distance)
- Shri Shiva Sai Hospital
- Harmony Multispeciality Clinic
- Cosmo Derma Care
- The Dr’s Dr Levine Memorial Hospital
- Kalarav Children’s Clinic
Shriram Chirping Woods Haralur Sarjapur Road – Nearby Schools (Within 1 Km Distance)
- Lullaby Kids Pre School
- BRS Global Centre For Excellence
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University) – Information Communication Technology Centre
Shriram Chirping Woods Haralur Sarjapur Road – Unit Type, Size in Sq. Feet and Price
|Unit Type||Unit Size||Approximate All Inclusive Price|
|3 BHK||1760 square feet||INR 1.11 crore onwards|
|3 BHK||1630 square feet||INR 1.03 crore onwards|
|3 BHK||1620 square feet||INR 1.02 crore onwards|
|2.5 BHK||1470 square feet||INR 93 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK||1200 square feet||INR 78 lacs onwards|
|1 BHK||695 square feet||INR 45 lacs onwards|
The above prices include the following.
- Basic price
- Club house charges
- Maintenance deposit
- Car parking charges
- BWSSB & BESCOM charges
- Legal charges
The above price excludes the following.
- Franking charges
- Stamp duty and property registration charges as per government norms
- Preferred location charges
Shriram Chirping Woods Haralur Sarjapur Road – Project Specifications
|Flooring and Dado Level 1|
1. Laminated wooden flooring for the bedroom 1
2. Vitrified flooring for the kitchen
3. Vitrified flooring for the balcony
4. Anti-skid ceramic tiles for the utility
5. Anti-skid ceramic tiles for the toilets
6. Italian marble for the living room, dining room, and the foyer
|Super Structure||Complete RCC framed structure and slab system|
|Walls (Ground Floor to 4th/5th Floor|
1. Solid block and masonry wall for the internal walls
2. RCC walls for the external walls (no external and internal plastering)
3. Aluminium formwork
|Flooring Level 2|
1. Vitrified flooring for bedroom 2
2. Laminated wooden flooring for the entertainment room
3. Vitrified flooring for bedroom (kids rooms) – 3
1. Glazed tiles for utility dado up to sill
2. Glazed tiles for kitchen dado up to 2’ height
3. Glazed tiles for toilet wall dado up to false ceiling
1. SS fittings with toughened glass for internal handrails for parapet/ balcony/ and the staircase
2. Glazed tiles for toilet wall dado up to false ceiling
3. Granite – 20 mm thick for the internal stair case flooring
1. UPVC ventilators
2. Salwood frame with masonite shutters for toilets
3. Salwood frame with masonite shutters for internal doors
4. 8 feet high, teakwood frame with BST shutters for main doors
5. Aluminium windows of Schuco or of a similar quality.
|Common Area Specifications|
1. Ceramic tiles for staircase and midlandings
2. Modular kitchen provision
3. Granite – 20 mm thick for corridor/ lobbies/ passages. This is only for the lift and lobbies. Rest of the area will have 2X2 vitrified tiles.
4. 30 mm thick granite counter with a stainless steel double bowl for the utility counter
5. Marble with a combination of granite only for the side walls (for the lift cladding)
1. Enamel paint for the fabrication work
2. Emulsion paint for walls
3. Oil bound distemper for the internal ceilings
4. Textured paint for the external walls
5. Oil bound distemper for the ceilings and walls of the common areas
|Sanitary Ware Fitting|
1. Chromium plated fittings in all the toilets
2. Reputed quality sanitary ware in all the toilets
3. Rainwater harvesting drain pipes are included
1. BESCOM grid power for the every home
2. Reputed quality modular switches
3. 100 percent DG backup for common areas, elevators, and pumps
4. Copper electrical wiring all throughout via concealed conduits
5. Home automation of CISCO or from a similar quality company
6. Kone/ Otis/ Mitsubishi lifts.
1. CCTV camera at all the vantage points
2. 24/7 security
3. Intercom facility
Shriram Chirping Woods Haralur Sarjapur Road Master Plan
Shriram Chirping Woods Haralur Sarjapur Road Location
Shriram Chirping Woods Haralur Sarjapur Road – Address & Google Map
Shriram Chirping Woods Haralur Sarjapur Road Location :
Email : [email protected]
Shriram Chirping Woods Haralur Sarjapur Road Apartments Video
Shriram Chirping Woods Haralur Sarjapur Road FAQs:
1. What is the total area of Shriram Chirping Woods?
2. When will the possession for Shriram Chirping Woods begin?
3. What are the unit variants at Shriram Chirping Woods?
|Unit Type||Unit Size|
|3 BHK||1760 square feet|
|3 BHK||1630 square feet|
|3 BHK||1620 square feet|
|2.5 BHK||1470 square feet|
|2 BHK||1200 square feet|
|1 BHK||695 square feet|
4. What are the various security features at Shriram Chirping Woods?
5. How far are Whitefield, and Electronic City from Shriram Chirping Woods?
6. How far is the Kempegowda International Airport from the project?
7. What are the various recreational amenities at Shriram Chirping Woods?
8. What is the approximate all inclusive price of a 3 BHK flat at Shriram Chirping Woods?
9. Which are the schools near Shriram Chirping Woods?
10. With which banks can I apply for a home loan to buy a home at Shriram Chirping Woods?
About the Builder – Shriram Properties
Shriram Properties is the real estate and construction unit of the massive South Indian financial giant – the Shriram Group. The company commenced operations in 1995, and since then has been involved in transforming the skyline of the cities it serves.
Shriram Properties is known for excellence in the construction quality and has over 5 million square feet of development to its credit. The company operates across various cities in India. It includes Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Kolkata, and Vishakhapatnam.