A brand new residential development project, DNR Spring Leaf is launched in Koramangala, Bengaluru, and features the very best, top-notch features you can expect from a luxury living segment house. The rooms are built in a spacious layout and with close detailing to have all your ‘dream home’ wishes come true.
The builders, DNR group, are committed to providing an unmatched living experience with their brilliant architecture and design. Besides, the beautiful landscapes surrounding DNR Spring Leaf ensure that you do not lose your touch with nature!
Tastefully located, the project also further offers excellent connectivity and accessibility to all basic amenities, having been located right at the crux of Koramangala.
The range of amenities one can indulge in and enjoy at DNR Spring Leaf include a fully equipped clubhouse, health center, gymnasium, swimming pool, recreation rooms, outdoor sports courts, children’s play area, party hall, meticulous state-of-the-art security systems and so much more!
DNR Spring Leaf: Koramangala
1. Project’s Total Land Area: 3 Acres
2. Total Number of Units: 59
3. Unit Size Variants: 3,4 BHK
4. Towers and Blocks: 2 Towers, G+9 Floors
5. Possession Offered: December 2020 Onwards
DNR Spring Leaf – Amenities
|Indoor Games Room||Gymnasium||Clubhouse|
|Outdoor Sport’s Courts||Health Center||Jogging Track|
|State Of The Art Security Systems||Children’s Play Area||Recreation Rooms|
|Landscaped Gardens||Yoga Deck & Spa/Sauna||Amphitheatre & Retail Spaces|
Upsides of the property
1. Tastefully located in the prime, upbeat area of Koramangala, very close to other flourishing areas like to HSR Layout, Silk Board, BTM Layout, Indiranagar, Forum Mall, Bellandur
2. In proximity to the existing community living residencies as well as hospitals, multiple schools, and other establishments providing access to day-to-day needs
3. East Bengaluru, and especially Kormnagala, is highly sought after for personal as well as investment purposes due to the strategic location
4. The DNR brand name and reliability is offered in a well-developed area with easy access to amenities at competitive prices even for luxurious living standards
Downsides of the property-
1. Traffic blocking and infamous Bengaluru traffic jams could be encountered during peak hours while accessing other parts of Koramangala and East Bangalore.
DNR Spring Leaf – Unit Type, Size in Sq. Feet and Price
|Unit Type||Size in Sq. Ft||Basic price||Tentative All-inclusive Price|
|2.5 BHK + 2T||1439||Rs. 1.44 Crore||Rs. 1.60 Crore and upwards|
|3 BHK + 3T||1815||Rs. 1.81 Crore||Rs. 1.98 Crore and upwards|
|3 BHK + 3T||1884||Rs. 1.95 Crore||Rs. 2.15 Crore and upwards|
|4 BHK + 4T||2357||Rs. 2.43 Crore||Rs. 2.67 Crore and upwards|
The above prices include the following.
- Basic price
- Club house charges
- Maintenance deposit
- Car parking charges
- BWSSB & BESCOM charges
- Legal charges
The above price excludes the following.
- Franking charges
- Stamp duty and property registration charges as per government norms
- Preferred location charges
DNR Spring Leaf – Project Specifications
1. Seismic resistant RCC framed structure.
2. Cement blocks / lightweight blocks/bricks used for walls
1. Lobby: Elegantly designed with flooring & cladding in granite/marble/tiles
2. Foyer, Living, Dining: Imported/Natural marbled design
3. Master Bedroom: Premium, laminated wooden flooring
4. Other Rooms: High-quality vitrified tiles flooring
1. Main Door: Veneer finish door on both surfaces in a hardwood frame
2. Other Internal Doors: Veneer finished flush doors in a hardwood frame
3. External Doors- UPVC / anodized aluminum frames and sliding shutters
Plumbing and Sanitary
1. Washrooms: Granite counters with ceramic washbasin and a provision point for the installation of geyser
2. All bathrooms also equipped with premium EWCs and chrome-plated fittings
3. Grohe / Kohler / Bravit or similar single lever tap and shower mixer in all baths
4. Rainwater harvesting pipes included.
1. Automatic lifts of suitable size in every block
2. Lifts equipped with an emergency phone facility connected to the security cabin with D. G. backup.
3. 24×7 security with intercom facility
4. CCTV cameras at all strategic points
1. Grid Power supplied by BESCOM for each home
2. Premium quality modular switches
3. Concealed electrical wiring with PVC isolated copper wires (Havells / Polycab or similar)
4. All light points and outlets equipped to supply optimal power across every unit
DNR Spring Leaf Master Plan
DNR Spring Leaf Location Map
DNR Spring Leaf Project Gallery
DNR Spring Leaf FAQs :
1. What is the price of 3 BHK in DNR Spring Leaf ?
2. Where is Spring Leaf located ?
About the Builder – DNR Group
DNR group is backed by pharmaceutical conglomerate Micro Labs Ltd. (Micro Labs and its associate companies is a multi-faceted organization with an annual turnover of Rs.1500 crore, including exports that contribute Rs. 450 crore. The organization’s most important component remains its 6000 dedicated employees)
The core maxim of any civilization is happiness. Through the prosperity of being and becoming. DNR Corp partakes in the millennia-old wisdom established by our enlightened ancients.
Fluid, Dynamic, Evolving. A venture that creates, regulates, and improvises itself constantly, to keep in step with our ever sprawling cities, DNR Group’s presence has become synonymous with being the best in the real estate world.
The key to our work ethic is Innovation and Interaction. Be it information or individual, we are gardeners, willing, and eager to invest loving efforts and energy into the aspiration of the full bloom. Combining a cohesive and consistent Quality Standard with ever-vigilant Customer Service, we accomplish the Life Spaces which are breathtaking in attributes.
The DNR group has already successfully completed and delivered 1 project, has 6 ongoing projects, and even has 2 upcoming projects in the pipeline.